Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

Englishtown New Jersey for some drag racing tonight ? Paul ? and ?

999 views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  Paul 
#1 ·
Going to Englishtown tonight with the 996TT. Hopefully get it into the 11's.
Paul, you in for another Viper/Porcshe battle ?

#3 ·
Sorry, I can't go tonight. Going to a car show and dinner with some Viper guys. They got about 20 Vipers so it should be pretty cool.

Besides, didn't you get enough beatdowns last week? /images/graemlins/tyson :lolcry:

Did you get the computer yet? I just talked to Cartek and the Z is being put back together as we speak. I should have her back mid or late next week.
You wanna go to the Vette vs Viper shootout in Maryland on July 31st?

Paul

#4 ·
Paul said:
Sorry, I can't go tonight. Going to a car show and dinner with some Viper guys. They got about 20 Vipers so it should be pretty cool.

Besides, didn't you get enough beatdowns last week? /images/graemlins/tyson :lolcry:

Did you get the computer yet? I just talked to Cartek and the Z is being put back together as we speak. I should have her back mid or late next week.
You wanna go to the Vette vs Viper shootout in Maryland on July 31st?

Paul
Yeah...Somerville is tonight.

#6 ·
twinvipers said:
I knew you would drop the Vette guys once you got a real car ...
lol. There are roughly 2 Vette guys I know that I can hang with. It's not that I don't like Vette owners, I just can't relate to most of them. They're generally much older than I am. We'll see how this dinner works out tonight with the Viper crowd. I hear Barb is coming. If it's anything like the last event she attended, there'll be plenty of stories on Monday /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

City, are you definitely coming?

#7 ·
Looks good...unless it starts to rain. I HATE cleaning up the car after a good rain (I barely clean it anyway /images/graemlins/wink ).

I may just put the hardtop on (egads) and experience the "limo" cruise. Been a long time since I used the hat!

#13 ·
Jeff, I'll be calling Atco this week. I'm planning to reserve several dates (late October, two in November, and one in early December).

Edgar, I couldn't make it on Friday because I had a Viper event to go to in Somerville. They have a pretty cool car show. About 200 or so cars line the main street on Friday nights. All types of cars and bikes. Some very nice vintage Corvettes too. Worth checking out if you're not doing anything on a Friday night. I've been to the Corvette Challenge a coupe of times last season (non-points) and signed up for points this season but.... no car. Anyway, I hope to have the car back this week so I'll definitely make the next one (and the Pro 8, I hope).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.