Anthony - 98 GTS said:
SVS Turbo said:
We can get you this hose combination in any color you want. There are many different types of specialty looks also, like carbon fiber in different colors.
Working on pricing and updating the info to our new web page. Many things we have forgot to market. :doh:
Let me know. I am very interested in hoses in red. I already have the upper and lower radiator hoses.
Do you have these in stock?? What is the lead time? My motor goes back in next week.
I spoke to our manufacturer and I was informed that the carbon fiber and other types have been dropped from manufacturing. The colors available are red, blue, yellow, orange, silver, purple and black.
Hoses, parts and pricing.
(1) 1.75" 5 ply "upper radiator hose", glossy (color)
(2) 2.00" 5 ply "lower radiator hose", glossy (color)
Hoses 1,2 Cost: $225.00 (Does'nt include shipping)
(3) 5/8 / 3/4 3 ply "exp. tank to pump", glossy (color)
(4) 0.625" 3 ply 22.50" long heater hose, glossy (color)
(5) 0.625" 3 ply "heater to water pump", glossy (color)
(6) 0.625" 3 ply "heater valve to pump", glossy (color)
(7) 0.625" 3 ply "heater valve to core", glossy (color)
(8) 0.375" 3 ply "brake booster", glossy (color)
Hoses 3,4,5,6,7,8 Cost: $225.00 (does'nt include shipping)
Hoses 1-8 kit price of $420.00 (does'nt include shipping)
Sorry Anthony the only set we have in stock is blue. Right now they are in a transition and we were told 4-6 weeks. If enough interest was there I could could get them to act quicker.