Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Miguelito:
Is there a way (perhaps there already is) to link my VA email account with the site so that when I have unread email I can ne notified by my login the the VA site? I always visit the site but often forget to check the email.

Thanks

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jerome said:
City, it should tell you under the line above that states-

Main Index | My Alley | Chat | Search | Who's Online | User List | Mark all read | FAQ | Logout

if you have an e-mail. Unless I misunderstood the ?

It will only appear if you do have mail, will not appear if you do not.
J:
Are you talking about the blue email button? That always appears whether I have mail or not.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I think he wants something to go off whenever he has mail...I THINK there is something if you have "remember me" checked on the login screen...

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts
CitySnake said:
Jerome said:
City, it should tell you under the line above that states-

Main Index | My Alley | Chat | Search | Who's Online | User List | Mark all read | FAQ | Logout

if you have an e-mail. Unless I misunderstood the ?

It will only appear if you do have mail, will not appear if you do not.
J:
Are you talking about the blue email button? That always appears whether I have mail or not.
You will have something to notify you under this line-

It will look like this-

You've got 1 new email messages!

Does it make any sense now? I don't know how else to say it...

Send yourself an e-mail from another addy and look for it to magically appear. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Enlightened
28,417 Posts
What he said. When you login to your email, check the "Remember Me?" box. Then whenever you are on the main index page it will tell you if you have new email waiting.

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Okay...I will admit to being an idiot.
"When you login to your email, check the "Remember Me?" box".
Where is this remember me box? I am getting email and not being "notified" on the web site.

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jerome said:
Right under the button to log in
ViperAlley.Com Login
Name:
Password:
Login
Remember my Name & Password
OK. Thanks Jerome! :thumb:
I never go to that screen since when I open VA I'm already logged in.
So I've done that. What next?

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MP:
I'm getting email, but I have no notification on the main index screen and my alley. What config do I have set wrong?

·
Enlightened
28,417 Posts
What do you see when you go to My Alley - do you see an @ViperAlley Email information box? If so, what does it say?

I dont think you can have anything set wrong; the box will only appear when you have NEW and UNREAD emails pending.

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
There is an email box that simply says "inbox". If I had unread mail, is this the place where I would receive some notice?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts