Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought T&D's from Scott at an excellent price, delivered on time. I also bought something else from him that didn't work out, and he refunded my money without "putting me through the wringer".

[color:"red"]Moderator note: Elite Motorsports can be reviewed in our Product/Vendor Reviews section.[/color]

·
Landscaping Professional
14,065 Posts
As of spring/summer '04, Scott's name is mud to several folks for not delivering merchandise or refunds as promised, or for delivering damaged merchandise. The crating job on the hood I just received was deplorable and it was scratched and heavily gouged in numerous places.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
/images/graemlins/sad Damn Dean, I'm sooo Sorry. That was my old hood. The condition was pretty damn good if I do say so myself when Antonio AND MYSELF took it off ourselves at Scotts garage. That makes me sad that my old hood is damaged and that you were so looking forward to receiving it..

Gerald

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Scott built a motor for a local guy that when delivered was dripping oil and had a blown motor. a 2000 RT with an 8lb pulley on a ROE SC will do that. He didn't return calls to the guy for over a month. This issue is still not resolved yet. And Scott didn't make much of an effort to resolve it. I don't care if he's out "saving lives" as his wife likes to say... BFD. A business is a business. There is no excuse for that.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Scott owes me a credit after shipping two seperate times the wrong seats!!!

at this time i do not recommend him to anyone!

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Ya you should see how pissed I was when I bought HRE wheels from Scott and CCW's showed up and basically Elites response was they are just as high quality and look better than an HRE! If I lived in FL........... /images/graemlins/down :fist: scott...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Scott Shenfield belongs in JAIL !!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts