Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
2,675 Posts
Good job and keep up the good work. Did you install your own mods? If I remember right you have i/h/e (smooth tubes, filters, headers, hf cats and exhust system.) I think all your missing as far as bolt-ons in the rockers and a VEC2 (but if it where me I'd go with the AEM) Any plans for future mods. It looks like your power comes on nice and smooth. How do you feel the car is running.

Dumb Q's time: How often do you change your plugs and wires?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tanked said:
Good job and keep up the good work. Did you install your own mods? If I remember right you have i/h/e (smooth tubes, filters, headers, hf cats and exhust system.) I think all your missing as far as bolt-ons in the rockers and a VEC2 (but if it where me I'd go with the AEM) Any plans for future mods. It looks like your power comes on nice and smooth. How do you feel the car is running.

Dumb Q's time: How often do you change your plugs and wires?
Thanks for the compliments bro. I appreciate them. And all good questions.

I had a tech install my mods. He's a certified Viper Mechanic. Great guy, just takes forever. I hear you on the Rockers and upgraded computer mod. If I weren't saving for a house when I move, I'd be all over some Jesel's and pushrods (for all I know the previous owner might have already gone that route). I had my eye on the VEC2, but I agree, the AEM seems to be the way to go and it's definitely catching my interest. 3 large though would have to do a lot of good stuff for me to go with it. The car is running unbelievably well, thanks for asking. With the VEC, it is very smooth acceleration and is definitely, noticably faster and stronger than my 96 rt was.

I've only had the car since March and changed the plugs and wires to champions and MSD's about 1,000 miles ago.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.