Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now that ive got this sled working properly im going over to DynoTech on Sunday to take care of Business. also to get info so as to send my PCM to West Coast Viper for their reprogramming.

I may also, have the stroker upgrades completed in time for beechbend; if so, the V10 MOJO will be suckin gas and haulin ass baby!!

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i went back to a stock clutch stock FW and its driving like a dream. i kept the RPS four puck FW and im going to get a spec 2clutch off of tony around beechbend time. then im gonna yank the stock setup i got and put this next combo on, to see which wears best and performs best. way i see it, the only damn way to truly find out is to DIY and test it yourself. im slowly learning this the hard way. lotta people have been helping me and taking the time to educate me and i truly appreciate it.

Simms; dynotech in in eastlake ohio by cleveland. if you wanna follow me up sunday? ill be there at noon.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Simms; dynotech in in eastlake ohio by cleveland. if you wanna follow me up sunday? ill be there at noon. [/quote]

I'd love to but it looks like I may becoming a Dad soon this weekend. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif
I better not go far from the house if you know what I mean.

There is also a Dynojet about 10 minutes from my house. May be closer for you to use in the future.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.