Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put 3 inch exhaust with dyno-max muffs on,,,,,,Pissed the wifey right off, "dammit!!! it was loud enough before!!!!" :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
This thing rocks now!! especially when ya got her wound up a little!!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

God I love this car!!!!!!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When ya got it in 3rd and cruisin' at about 3500 on the tach and blip the throttle it sounds like a bomb went off!!!!!!!!!!!!! /images/graemlins/shocked /images/graemlins/shocked /images/graemlins/shocked

btw, Gerald, it's Heather... :slap: :slap: don't worry, I won't let her see this!!! /images/graemlins/dude3 /images/graemlins/dude3 /images/graemlins/dude3 /images/graemlins/dude3 /images/graemlins/dude3 /images/graemlins/dude3

·
Registered
213 Posts
SNAKBIT said:
Put 3 inch exhaust with dyno-max muffs on,,,,,,Pissed the wifey right off, "dammit!!! it was loud enough before!!!!" :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
This thing rocks now!! especially when ya got her wound up a little!!!!!
Not sure if you have headers and if you still have your cats but it's very loud on my car and I like it. Kind of hard on me though for those times I come home early in the morning. I'm sure the neighbors all know what time I get home now :rofl:

·
Registered
10,436 Posts
SNAKBIT said:
btw, Gerald, it's Heather... :slap: :slap: don't worry, I won't let her see this!!! /images/graemlins/dude3 /images/graemlins/dude3 /images/graemlins/dude3 /images/graemlins/dude3 /images/graemlins/dude3 /images/graemlins/dude3

SHIT! Where the hell did I get "Steph"??? :rofl:

·
Premium Member
20,162 Posts
dansauto said:
yes, they are good cheap mufflers! I am running 12" long 3" dia w/o cats on mine. They do drone a little around 65 mph with top on and windows out. 2 hrs will give you a headache.
I have the same muffler, but I think mine are the 16". I have little drone, but on long trips(like when I drove to Miami), I do wear ear plugs. Makes a huge difference. :thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.