Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why is it, every time i am at an event, i got some lightweight drunk i gotta cart home and he leaves shit in my ride. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

Mike Scerzberg, you now join the ranks of being my bitch with SnakeBitten. your sunglasses are on their way bro

·
Premium Member
19,236 Posts
I saw that you were admiring them so much, I wanted to give you a chance to try out my Foakleys! Did ya see the "customization" I did to them?

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
in your defense though, you kicked ass on and off the track in BG. congrats bro

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
My girlfriend always leave stuff in my car...god I can't stand it.

I like to leave my car without a spec inside at all.

I know what you mean mojo. Good post, I'm sure most of us can relate.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
I usually find the wrappers and other shit afterwards....Then I'm like "SOMEONE WAS EATING IN MY CAR!!!!???????" /images/graemlins/mad

Pisses me off. Then when you really start poking around under the seats you find shit you never new was there.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
I found 2 hats a few cd's and a magazine once....and I clean my car all the time..

how does that happen?

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
why is it, every time i am at an event, i got some lightweight drunk i gotta cart home and he leaves shit in my ride. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

Mike Scerzberg, you now join the ranks of being my bitch with SnakeBitten. your sunglasses are on their way bro
He cried all the way home over those $5 pieces of shit.

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
V10 MOJO said:

Fucker...I told you not to let me leave my keys in your RT!!! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Premium Member
19,236 Posts
SNAKE HYDES said:
V10 MOJO said:

He cried all the way home over those $5 pieces of shit.
Listen CH, if I want a pepsi from you, I'll just slap your bitch head into to next thursday!

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
SlaugherJ,

:lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry:

Not married, and if I were, I've never been a big "cheater" never cheated on anyone in my life, but when I am single, I did play...play indeed. LOL...
I laughed out loud on that one.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LMAO; mike, good one, chad did make a nice lil cup holder eh

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
Hey Rich, would you rather drunks leave shit in your ride, or sexually molest it? /images/graemlins/wink

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
just lookin for the ice machine, just looking for ice /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
MacedoMS said:
Hey Rich,

A little birdie told me you were a tad bit cold in the hallway of the Best Wetern Saturday night. LOL!
Something else was probably little too - the cold probably made the turtle go back in its shell /images/graemlins/wink

·
Premium Member
19,236 Posts
slaughterj said:
MacedoMS said:
Hey Rich,

A little birdie told me you were a tad bit cold in the hallway of the Best Wetern Saturday night. LOL!
Something else was probably little too - the cold probably made the turtle go back in its shell /images/graemlins/wink
:doh: :doh: /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
damn wank spends a few days in the far east and now thinks hes confuscious of the smack eh :fist:

even under extreme shrinkage im still equipped /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif best two inches and 18 seconds any woman could ever ask for.

im just glad i decided it was too cold to go swimming /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Listen CH, if I want a pepsi from you, I'll just slap your bitch head into to next thursday!
Oh harsh!!
LMAO; mike, good one, chad did make a nice lil cup holder eh
Why do I have to be all of that. I am an owner damit not a cupholder.. :nod: Plus I look like shit in a thong. :rofl:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts