Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pulled the "speakers" off the hood to clean them off. I was polishing the car. While putting them back in...I had 2 fall inside. Now how the hell do I get them out, without pulling the hood off and shaking it. There has to be a better way. I tried a magnetic retiver, but it doesn't fit in there. Any ideas???

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
You can TRY to fish around for....well.....years (been there, still doing that), but just figure they are gone for good. /images/graemlins/sad Sorry to hear about it. If you are a PATIENT person, you have half a chance in hell......if not, grab another cold one and accept things as they are. GOOD luck to you!

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
You know that if you take your speaker grills out sometimes a screw will fall down into the hood.

All you have to do to get the screw out is simply take off the hood hold it upside down and shake the screw out, then replace the hood. Works every time! /images/graemlins/wink

·
Landscaping Professional
14,100 Posts
:idea: Try a big magnet from an old car speaker. See if you can use it to drag the screw to a nearby hole from the backside.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.