Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A great big THANK YOU to GaryA (he posts regularly on these boards) for transporting my Viper from LA back home to Indy. Everyone, If you ever need your Viper moved, Gary the only person for the job.

Gary called me just after he loaded the car and each day of the drive. His service is personal, professional, and first-class all the way. Oh, and did I mention, he also charges less than everyone else! I will never have anyone transport my car but Gary!

Many Thanks Gary!

Ron
[image]http://www.rcgresearch.com/images/unloading.jpg[/image]

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Thanks Ron and Jeff for the endorsements! I just got back last night from a month on the road and had the pleasure of transporting some very nice cars and meeting some great people.

I have never seen a paint job like the one on Ron's car (done by Fat Albert). The previous owner took great care of this car (and spent a LOT of money) to make it look flawless.

Good luck with the your new car Ron!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jeff, Gary, and Anthony,

Yes, the car is done and back in my garage. The motor is 542, GTS-R heads, SVSi headers, new trans, new clutch, new rear-end. Unfortunately, I had to leave for Atlanta just a few hours after Gary dropped off the car. I haven't even had a chance to drive it other than parking it in the garage. When I get home this weekend, I'll post several pictures.

While it is not a beast like the SC and TT cars, (it should dyno at approximately 600 RWHP) it is one of the best looking Vipers I have ever seen /images/graemlins/shocked

The best part is, although stroke and bored, the motor is only 9.8:1 so if I ever want to add boost, I can.

Anthony, I will post the specs on the motor sometime over the weekend too. There is a VCA dyno day in June in Indy. We'll learn more then. I doubt it will top your beast though :bowdown:

Ron

1 - 6 of 6 Posts