Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Dr. Roof, did you know Bill? Sounds like a bummer. My condolences to family and friends. Only consolation is that he went out doing what he enjoyed doing the best! :flag:

It seems that we should start keeping track of all the totalled Vipers (kind of a reverse Viper Registry) because we have been losing so many recently. If there have only 16,000 or so built, how many are still running?

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Hisserman said:
Dr. Roof, did you know Bill? Sounds like a bummer. My condolences to family and friends. Only consolation is that he went out doing what he enjoyed doing the best! :flag:

It seems that we should start keeping track of all the totalled Vipers (kind of a reverse Viper Registry) because we have been losing so many recently. If there have only 16,000 or so built, how many are still running?
Bonkers is already doing so.
Terrible news about Bill, My heart felt condolences go out to his family. Was he at the V-10 Nats, does anyone know?

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Sorry to hear this /images/graemlins/sad Was this caught on video? What exactly happened and why didn't the safety equipment save him?

·
RMPL
21,888 Posts
145-150 mph head on into the wall? Safety equipment can't do much.
I'd be interested if he wore a HANS device.

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts