Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well; the V10 MOJO is not making it; just got down leakdown testing and number 10 is cashed at 25% all the others sttod at 7% or 8%. did six or seven tests each ccylinder.

only good thing coming of this; finding it here this way as opposed to grenading this bitch on the track. got til december in bradenton to make it right (and to do the 542 stroker also!!)

i gotta say, this is gonna be a big step for me; coming to a competetive event without competing, i cant stand this spectator shit, pardon me if im a bit bitchy and slap the shit outta anyone at any given time :fist: /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
only dilema now; to fly down to the american swampland from hell or to still do the drive from hell

· Premium Member
20,180 Posts
Rich, that blows. Did you find a cause? Maybe it is just washed down, spin the motor a couple of times. Mine got real rich a while back and washed. Spun it a couple (many) times and cleaned out the excessive fuel. Maybe?

· Registered
3,847 Posts
Damn dude, sorry about the let down! On the bright side, it speeds up the stroker process.

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hopefully snakebitten will be too drunk to drive so ill show him what that big black bucket can really do in the 1320; hell i think his best tree was like 2.3 seconds /images/graemlins/toothy

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i hope your car can run quicker times and it probably will...with me driving it, LOL

BAD VPR; if i could rent a viper believe me id do it in a minute for this event. as is for now though, im sidelined and ill have a cooler of beers to keep me company

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.