Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Coupe and I are near Birmingham, AL and I know I would be interested, however, I have one question. What's the course going to be like? If it's a cone track that doesn't allow you but speeds of 30-40 mph then I'm out. Will there be straights/turns to at least really feel these cars? Most of us here have Vipers and/or other cars that are more powerful so a leisurely stroll probably is not going to sell this to "car guys". I love the concept and cause.

So the cars are a Gallardo and F430?

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Coupe and I are near Birmingham
Damn I offered Coupe a ride in my car when he was up here and he turned me down. I suspect he knew what a nut job I am, and probably made the right decision in retrospect :D

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Coupe and I are near Birmingham, AL and I know I would be interested, however, I have one question. What's the course going to be like? If it's a cone track that doesn't allow you but speeds of 30-40 mph then I'm out. Will there be straights/turns to at least really feel these cars? Most of us here have Vipers and/or other cars that are more powerful so a leisurely stroll probably is not going to sell this to "car guys". I love the concept and cause.

So the cars are a Gallardo and F430?
Nice! I definitely understand the concern about really being able to push the cars! The track will be an autocross setup in a large parking lot. You will be able to get the car up to around 80-100 at max speed. The courses will have challenging chicane and switchbacks so you can really sink your teeth into the cars. The cars will be the Gallardo & the F430 or 458!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
It's not a promo for the special rate. It's simply a video for the company. Good feedback though! Thanks.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
So exactly where do you get to drive the cars? The event is at a mall.
Yes, it is at Regency Square Mall. We are going to be there for the opening of the Jax Automobile & Motorcycle Museum. We will run the cars in the lots on the west end of the mall property.

·
Premium Member
7,311 Posts
Yes, it is at Regency Square Mall. We are going to be there for the opening of the Jax Automobile & Motorcycle Museum. We will run the cars in the lots on the west end of the mall property.

Cool so you get to drive a fast car in a PARKING LOT? Hmm.

·
Camel Farmer
9,841 Posts
Reactions: SaltLifeGirl

·
Camel Farmer
9,841 Posts
41 - 60 of 67 Posts