Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Jerome said:
How soon before we see sponsor names on the sides of the cars and the drivers name above the doors?

I may want to sponsor a car............ oh hell......maybe I want to be the driver?
I was wondering the same thing a little while ago. But due to the small size of the Viper Nation, big name sponsors will most likely never become a part of this series. But I was thinking, if I paid a driver's entry fee, gas, etc...would they slap my name all over their car in vinyl graphics??? :idea:

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts
ROLLMODEL said:
Jerome said:
How soon before we see sponsor names on the sides of the cars and the drivers name above the doors?

I may want to sponsor a car............ oh hell......maybe I want to be the driver?
I was wondering the same thing a little while ago. But due to the small size of the Viper Nation, big name sponsors will most likely never become a part of this series. But I was thinking, if I paid a driver's entry fee, gas, etc...would they slap my name all over their car in vinyl graphics??? :idea:
I was thinking the same exact thing. Maybe have it say Tampax or something on the side as it seems some here have a leaky twat. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

I want to see the series grow, I know of atleast two owner/drivers who want in if and when the series grows along with the purses.

But then these cars would have to be up to safety standards and most guys won't even hear of adding safety devices and the added weight to their cars.

Can I sponsor a blood red car? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
Jerome said:
ROLLMODEL said:
Jerome said:
I was thinking the same exact thing. Maybe have it say Tampax or something on the side as it seems some here have a leaky twat. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Can I sponsor a blood red car? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Jerome would blood red car race with a string trailing behind it as it ran the quater mile pass?

Cudaman:flag:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.