Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1061 - 1076 of 1076 Posts

·
Kitty Wrangler Denali Owner
8,928 Posts
I literally just joined here....I’m thinking I may have picked the wrong username?
You're just fucking lucky Trick didn't see this or else he'd have already supplied a motion to ban your ass. Maybe just make good on your deal and be done with it.

I literally just joined here....I’m thinking I may have picked the wrong username?
Motion to ban.....
Ah, there it is.

·
Premium Member
17,531 Posts
You did an amazing job landing that A320 in the Hudson back in 2009. I guess that fame wasn't enough for you though and now you are scamming people on car forums. I guess this can be the basis for the sequel to the first movie. I doubt Tom Hanks signs on for this one...

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Ah him again, strike it rich and start buying Vipers and parts like they are going out of style.

Then make bad investments and then scam our community on the parts.

No parts no money, don't believe any of what is said above... or get taken by this garbage...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ok, so I see this thread is from 2016.

I joined in '14, when I was considering purchasing a Gen 5. I have made 3 posts. I have never advertised anything for sale on this board. Don't know who the _other_ WA 2 FST is, but I just purchased an '06 Viper... it is my first Viper.

Hands up, don't shoot!! Wasn't me. :)

·
Premium Member
7,959 Posts
Bizarre to say the least. I'm new to the board and up until last year I didn't even own a Viper. As odd as my handle is, was there another member with the same name?
I checked these IP's and they seem to all be the same person. If you buy anything from them it's at your own risk. They are very close to being permabanned for this crap.

·
Premium Member
19,806 Posts
The fun in this thread has ended. PJ said when the website changed, the code was deactivated. Should be moved to the Best of VA.

1061 - 1076 of 1076 Posts