Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1041 - 1060 of 1076 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wow, my Username on a Thread Title! And a big thread at that. I just now saw this from a link in another thread. Pretty shocked seeing my Username in a claim of selling parts and not completing the transaction. Interesting since I have never posted a classified and only 3 (4 now) comments to the site. Someone has their wires crossed...

·
Registered
10 Posts
It's been 3 months since I paid Lalmeida617 and I never got my throttle cable clip. Sorry to call you out in public like this, but the alley needs to know. I'll edit this when I get my $20 or a clip to show you made good.
HaHa
Someone needs to delete the account of "ishootstuff" I just dug through the last 3 years of this post and found multiple times where he claimed the exact thing to several other users, word for word. People like that are idiots and ruin what the forums are supposed to used for.

·
Kitty Wrangler Denali Owner
8,930 Posts
Someone needs to delete the account of "ishootstuff" I just dug through the last 3 years of this post and found multiple times where he claimed the exact thing to several other users, word for word. People like that are idiots and ruin what the forums are supposed to used for.
You were tricked by a dude with a brain tumor. And, we like him more than you.

·
Rodent Whisperer
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,057 ·
Actually it will be 4 years next month and I have still not received any payment. This forum sucks.

1041 - 1060 of 1076 Posts