Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 1076 Posts

·
Rodent Whisperer
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been 3 months since I paid ~you~ and I never got my throttle cable clip. Sorry to call you out in public like this, but the alley needs to know. I'll edit this when I get my $20 or a clip to show you made good.

·
Suspended
25,636 Posts
Yeah. Fuck that guy.

·
Registered
686 Posts
That darn shipping girl claims to have ordered from 8.0 and shipped to you not one but three pristine clips, this could get ugly unless I am compensated. Do the right thing, send an additional 40$ and I will consider editing or possibly deleting this post.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Don't need your fancy schmancy OEM cam sensor, got a Walker w/lifetime warranty and I can change that baby faster than you can undress a fat chick. I once replaced it with a leatherman while waiting for a flatbed(have them on speed dial). I am legend!!!!!

·
Registered
31,583 Posts
Don't need your fancy schmancy OEM cam sensor, got a Walker w/lifetime warranty and I can change that baby faster than you can undress a fat chick. I once replaced it with a leatherman while waiting for a flatbed(have them on speed dial). I am legend!!!!!
~you~ said they picked up 15 rwhp when they went back to OEM. You should get on board brah :thumbs2:

·
Registered
838 Posts
That was your fault. I said $200 not $20. Learn to read... remember I told you I stole it off 8.0's car when him and Dave weren't looking. Since it's 8.0's it's worth more, remember now?

P.s. I'll get you Dave's but it will be more since that clip is running.

1 - 20 of 1076 Posts