1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
You're one crazy mofo, Alan. :thumb:

·
Registered
607 Posts
i have seen it all now /images/graemlins/jackoff you sir are a fucking idiot. :bonk: i know its your car and all and not mine but the next time you wanna go do some burnouts in the dirt with your lamborghini i suggest you get a car made for that like my sandrail. in the meantime since you are so starved for attention why don't you get one of your buddies in a helicopter to videotape you jumping to your death off the golden gate bridge in san francisco /images/graemlins/fgay

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Freddy, you are a fucking tard. Waxing an expensive car is not cool. Driving the piss out of an expensive car is cool. It's a matter of your spending threshold. And my too-cheap-to-get-a-haircut friend, you are outclassed on this one. This is not the trailer park. Shooting stuff is not the end-all of cool here.

Driving your car the way it is meant to be driven, and beyond, is what this place is all about (and smackin people around of course).

Good day.

·
Registered
607 Posts
hey BAD VPR - this is a vehicle made for doing burnouts (see pic below of me doing a burnout in my lightning). i got rubber on my roof so i was thinking that maybe you could wax it off of there for me. if i ever buy a lamborghini diablo i won't be taking it offroad. oh yea and one more thing; donald trump still bends down to pick up a quarter on the sidewalk, so....................... /images/graemlins/fu

[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/2162BURNOUT-med.jpg[/image]

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fats Freddy, the main sentance in your reply, embodies the word "If". If you ever buy a Lamborghini, than you can drive it the way you want. I drive mine how i want. You should see what i did to my Ferrari that same day.

·
Registered
607 Posts
allan - knock yourself out buddy. people like you are the reason i never buy cars used. i buy all of my rideZ new.
good luck to ya dude :clap:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I cant even tell you how much it paisn me to know i have diminished your chances of buying a used Lambo.

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
Fast Freddy said:
i have seen it all now /images/graemlins/jackoff you sir are a fucking idiot. :bonk: i know its your car and all and not mine but the next time you wanna go do some burnouts in the dirt with your lamborghini i suggest you get a car made for that like my sandrail. in the meantime since you are so starved for attention why don't you get one of your buddies in a helicopter to videotape you jumping to your death off the golden gate bridge in san francisco /images/graemlins/fgay

You sir, are a total and ubber, ***!

·
Registered
195 Posts
OK where are the videos? The 8th pic in the first set is awesome, Lamborghini's are one of the best looking car from straight on. Not to many cars photo good from the front.

·
Banned
2,675 Posts
Allan, good show. But...are you a prick. You do own a ferarri. Notice my post about the 430. I've talked to lambo owners and some are really cool. I'm hoping your part of the crowed that changes their own oil.

·
Banned
2,675 Posts
oh you get a big :thumb: /images/graemlins/drive /images/graemlins/dude3 /images/graemlins/thumb1 For racing your lambo. I like dat.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I've seen Allan on quite a few boards and he actually pissed off the Ferrari guys on Ferrari chat enough to get himself banned. Seems to know his shite and he packs a pretty mean flame thrower.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Fast Freddy said:
hey BAD VPR - this is a vehicle made for doing burnouts (see pic below of me doing a burnout in my lightning). i got rubber on my roof so i was thinking that maybe you could wax it off of there for me. if i ever buy a lamborghini diablo i won't be taking it offroad. oh yea and one more thing; donald trump still bends down to pick up a quarter on the sidewalk, so....................... /images/graemlins/fu

[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/2162BURNOUT-med.jpg[/image]

It's a truck. If it's not towing or hauling anthing, it's worthless.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Schillinger said:
Yeah, but it's faster than Allan's SV.
Yes, its definately faster. LOL But i may have to sell my Sv now, because i cant afford it, because i had a kid. Oh wait a minute, thats not me, THATS YOU! :rofl:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.