Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,281 Posts
Re: Doesn\'t this price seem a little low?

Oh hell yes it looks odd. Check out the sellers feedback! Most of his positives came from two individuals and nothing recently, smells of a scam.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts

The reserve isn't met yet keep in mind. He sure takes good care of it. The frost on all the glass is evidence of that :rolleyes:

·
Camel Farmer
9,841 Posts

I'm in Southern New Jersey and I am checking the car out. Might need another Viper as mine is STILL in the shop getting a transmission and some other things. :rant: I'll let you guys know what the deal is if he answers the barrage of questions I emailed him. I'm a huge Ebay seller with a few full time employees selling for me, but his feedback admittedly looks quite odd.

·
Camel Farmer
9,841 Posts

Here is what he responded to my barrage of questions:

"The Viper is in excellent condition and has never had a pint job or accident since we owned it. The reason why it is being sold is because I just got married and now need a bigger and family vehicle. The car just passed inspection and is good until 2005. We had no problems with it and no problems with the inspection. I bought it off of Ebay from a car dealership in Florida."

To me it spells RENTAL and that means CYA in my book, but who knows for sure. :eatpop:

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Thanks for the help BAD. Any viper from 'a car dealership in florida' is usually bad news!
This is suspect too: "has never had a pint job or accident since we owned it"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.