Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doesn\'t this price seem a little low?

Am I missing something here? Anyone know anything about this viper?
Seems most people on ebay want in the high 30's for 94's and 95's, so what's up with this price being so low?

1996 Blue/White

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Re: Doesn\'t this price seem a little low?

Oh hell yes it looks odd. Check out the sellers feedback! Most of his positives came from two individuals and nothing recently, smells of a scam.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts

The reserve isn't met yet keep in mind. He sure takes good care of it. The frost on all the glass is evidence of that :rolleyes:

·
Camel Farmer
9,841 Posts

I'm in Southern New Jersey and I am checking the car out. Might need another Viper as mine is STILL in the shop getting a transmission and some other things. :rant: I'll let you guys know what the deal is if he answers the barrage of questions I emailed him. I'm a huge Ebay seller with a few full time employees selling for me, but his feedback admittedly looks quite odd.

·
Camel Farmer
9,841 Posts

Here is what he responded to my barrage of questions:

"The Viper is in excellent condition and has never had a pint job or accident since we owned it. The reason why it is being sold is because I just got married and now need a bigger and family vehicle. The car just passed inspection and is good until 2005. We had no problems with it and no problems with the inspection. I bought it off of Ebay from a car dealership in Florida."

To me it spells RENTAL and that means CYA in my book, but who knows for sure. :eatpop:

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Thanks for the help BAD. Any viper from 'a car dealership in florida' is usually bad news!
This is suspect too: "has never had a pint job or accident since we owned it"

·
Registered
23,104 Posts

"since we owned it"......scares me

1 - 7 of 7 Posts