Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
make an auxillary cigarette lighter to wire into the car. Not a smoker, I just need another outlet to plug an inverter into for the laptop so I can do some real time logging.

John

· Premium Member
4,903 Posts
How about the adapters that plug in yours and have two or more female recepticles ?

Yes, you can get the lighter females to install....if RShack doesn't carry them check the boating supply stores.

· Registered
426 Posts
When I built my Cobra a while back, I went to WEST MARINE. They had a really nice little Stainless Steel one that I installed in the side of the footwell.
Check them out.
Jason

· Registered
2,599 Posts
J DAWG said:
make an auxillary cigarette lighter to wire into the car. Not a smoker, I just need another outlet to plug an inverter into for the laptop so I can do some real time logging.

John
John, my mom owns a string of Radio Shack franchises. They make a unit like you are talking about that is available in 1,2, or 3 outlets. You just wire it into the 12 volt circuit of your cabin. I can send you one if you need.

Mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.