Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have one for sale. It's the smaller one. Head over to their website and you can take a peek. It's painted red right now. 20 Bucks and buyer pays shipping.

Gerald

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
only **** use the word "vague" /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

j/k /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Snake Bitten said:
SNAKBIT said:
who said it has to be fake?????? /images/graemlins/carrot /images/graemlins/squint

Have you seen the hottie Gerald is sporting???

He's into fake ones!!! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
If I can see, feel, and taste them, then they are not fake!!! So what do you say G. can I be a judge.
C~ :nod:

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
/images/graemlins/smiles /images/graemlins/smiles /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
G,

I must say that was pretty weak....

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
If you have some of the paste-on "gills" for the for the front quarter panels, a set of neon running lights and a niiiiiiice chain license plate frame, I might be interested.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Kid97GTS said:
If you have some of the paste-on "gills" for the for the front quarter panels, a set of neon running lights and a niiiiiiice chain license plate frame, I might be interested.
/images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts
Gerald said:
I have one for sale. It's the smaller one. Head over to their website and you can take a peek. It's painted red right now. 20 Bucks and buyer pays shipping.

Gerald
Try putting it here, www.3si.com

Some stupid ricer will buy it for twice the cost for sure. Hell you might get 3x that amount. :nod:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.