Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Out to lunch
10,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have any Smooth tubes and maybe some filters(K&N) that they would like to Give me. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif In actuality I would be glad to pay for them.

I had the wood layed to me by about half a car 2-3 times last night by an Ls1 camaro. (pretty heavy on the bolt ons) /images/graemlins/surrender
I think smooth tubes and filters should solve this.

As long as they are 100% servicable I am Not To concererned about condition.

Somebody has to have some used ones laying around the want to sell to a poor viper owner. Do it for honour,,....Please

I have a Gen 1 I dont know if their is a differance.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
tubes and filters won't put you by him. Gonna need an exhaust system or gears to do it me thinks.

·
Out to lunch
10,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Craig201MPH said:
tubes and filters won't put you by him. Gonna need an exhaust system or gears to do it me thinks.
Might be true.
But I still want to pick up a set of tubes and filters at a reasonable price.

·
Registered
23,153 Posts
check out ebay, thats where I got a good deal on my K&N's. then call jonB for the tubes.

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Gear up boy! Your F-body buddy is runnin at least 3.42's...Pull your pumpkin, ship it to Unitrax, and get 3.45's...Then start get an NX Express 150 wet shot...cheap and effective...You'll be all set and this will NEVER happen again...She'll feel like a brand new g/f...

You should be ashamed of yourself... :rant:

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
nohsreg2000 said:
Does anybody have any Smooth tubes and maybe some filters(K&N) that they would like to Give me. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif In actuality I would be glad to pay for them.

I had the wood layed to me by about half a car 2-3 times last night by an Ls1 camaro. (pretty heavy on the bolt ons) /images/graemlins/surrender
I think smooth tubes and filters should solve this.

As long as they are 100% servicable I am Not To concererned about condition.

Somebody has to have some used ones laying around the want to sell to a poor viper owner. Do it for honour,,....Please

I have a Gen 1 I dont know if their is a differance.
These are not that expensive and it's something you should probably buy new. All the suppliers sell them. Call Sean Roe.

·
Out to lunch
10,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
CitySnake said:
[
These are not that expensive and it's something you should probably buy new. All the suppliers sell them. Call Sean Roe.
Why??
It's a static part. As Long as it is servicable why would I want to spend 100 bucks more than I have seen used ones for.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
nohsreg2000 said:
CitySnake said:
[
Why??
It's a static part. As Long as it is servicable why would I want to spend 100 bucks more than I have seen used ones for.
He's Jewish, that's why! /images/graemlins/yes Shit Nohsreg, I don't blame you! I look for used parts when I can too!

·
Out to lunch
10,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BigCarrot said:
nohsreg2000 said:
CitySnake said:
[
Why??
He's Jewish, that's why! /images/graemlins/yes Shit Nohsreg, I don't blame you! I look for used parts when I can too!
:lolcry:

My real motive has been outed /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
791 Posts
hey!!...nohsreg2000 i'm a dealer for sean...if ya want i can call him and firnd out how much and when if ya want..i may have some stuff laying around too!!..lol...Len

·
Out to lunch
10,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Len that sounds great. I really don't want new ones. It just Puts my jewish sensabilities on edge to pay 125+++$$$ for some silicone tubes.
I hope you might have some laying around. If not point me in the direction of a store that I can Buy the tubing. I have tried all the Auto parts places. I also triede Home Depot,Perhaps an RV dealership??

As for the K&N The don't wear out and can be cleaned so why buy new.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts