Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

dodgy seller again

918 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Yellow Fever 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Would you take cash and i'll collect??

I don't have time to meet you because i work......don't be worry because i will shipp the wheels by UPS and i am an honest man i have family(wife,2 childrens) i am don't a scammer i am from UK what is the problem? i don't go to jail for 1500pounds.....Mail me soon because i have and other customers that rushing me up !!!
Best regards
Martin

Mister Welcome <oumuni00@yahoo.co.uk>

#3 ·
Post this simultaneously on the VCA site if you havent already. Theres a thread pinned to the top of the page already.

Jay K.

#4 ·
Neil - UK said:
Would you take cash and i'll collect??

I don't have time to meet you because i work......don't be worry because i will shipp the wheels by UPS and i am an honest man i have family(wife,2 childrens) i am don't a scammer i am from UK what is the problem? i don't go to jail for 1500pounds.....Mail me soon because i have and other customers that rushing me up !!!
Best regards
Martin

Mister Welcome <oumuni00@yahoo.co.uk>
Yeah, that's a scammer for you. Types a reply like that yet uses the word "nor" in his discription.

#5 ·
thought I'd have a bit of fun with the guy, like the way hes says he's not a scammer and he wasnt even asked, sent him this waiting for a reply...

Mister Welcome,

thanks for your quick reply, what a co-incidence I'm will be in Jersey tomorrow for the next two weeks for a bit of a holiday with the family and some local business. I currently have yacht moored in the marina, and will be flying out there tomorrow afternoon. If I was to win the your wheels on ebay, is it possible you could deliver them to my yacht "Reeled Inn" (berth 237) sometime over the next 14 days before it sails to Spain ?

regards
Holdon McGroin

#6 ·
Neil - UK said:
thought I'd have a bit of fun with the guy, like the way hes says he's not a scammer and he wasnt even asked, sent him this waiting for a reply...

Mister Welcome,

thanks for your quick reply, what a co-incidence I'm will be in Jersey tomorrow for the next two weeks for a bit of a holiday with the family and some local business. I currently have yacht moored in the marina, and will be flying out there tomorrow afternoon. If I was to win the your wheels on ebay, is it possible you could deliver them to my yacht "Reeled Inn" (berth 237) sometime over the next 14 days before it sails to Spain ?

regards
Holdon McGroin

/images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.