Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
12,067 Posts
Re: DODGE VIPER SPEEDSTER for [email protected]

I like the before and after blue stripe on the hood. Clever. I'd do w/out the double hoop speed racer theme behind the driver's seat. Overall, I like.

Jay K.

· Registered
161 Posts

That thing has been up for auction on ebay before. At one time Autoform had it on their site for sale at 75k. It has been "for sale" for like a year. Surprized some gold chain tupee wearing windbag 96 Vette driving gigolo hasn't bought it yet. (hey, that sounds like me!!!!) ROTFLOL!!!

· Registered
18,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Viperjoe said:
That thing has been up for auction on ebay before. At one time Autoform had it on their site for sale at 75k. It has been "for sale" for like a year. Surprized some gold chain tupee wearing windbag 96 Vette driving gigolo hasn't bought it yet. (hey, that sounds like me!!!!) ROTFLOL!!!
:lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry:

· Registered
952 Posts

Congrats to Steve @ Autoform for building a beautiful and unique Viper! Obviously this car isn't for everyone and that is what makes it unique. I personally don't care for the SRT/10 or the Shelby Series 1, but people buy them just the same. I bet the car would look better to most of you in person.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.