Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday is the first I've ever heard of this. Maybe I'm living in the dark ages...who knows. Right around $30k for RT but anyone know much about this car's real worth?

[image]http://www.allpar.com/images/lx/magnum-front.jpg[/image]

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
What rock have you been living under? WOW, you havent heard of the Magnum until yesterday? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Exactly. I just don't watch TV or surf the net or do anything other than study and work and hang out with my friends and this practically full time volunteer thingy. now enough making fun. gimme some info, bitches. :slap:

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
6-cyl??!? I thought it was supposed to have the Hemi. WTF?!?!

Is the Hemi just an option? And whatever happened to the S/C SRT-8?

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts

·
Team Crown Recruiter
11,439 Posts
I think it's actually pretty cool, but they should have done away with the Durango nose.

Other than that it looks good.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I saw one with the hemi up close and they are a sharp looking automobile. They look long, low and sleek.

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
I just noticed someone here at work has one in that green color. It looks good in that color. I really like the low roof line, makes it look aggressive.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Current bid: US $13,100.00 (Reserve not met)

Bwuahahhahhahaha! I mean, *ahem,* ...Pity... /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
this > any new crap with bastardized names sporting a 350 cube "HEMI" :rolleyes:

[image]http://www.1969charger.com/images/gallery/C3.jpg[/image]

·
FUSTFU
9,240 Posts
RockStar said:
I think it's actually pretty cool, but they should have done away with the Durango nose.

Other than that it looks good.
Oh god! The Magnum isn't that bad at all but the Durango looks like absolute SHIT! What was Dodge thinking? The older Durangos look 10 times better! Everytime I see one I just shake my head and think to myself how ugly they are!

·
Registered
33,838 Posts
Craig201MPH said:
this > any new crap with bastardized names sporting a 350 cube "HEMI" :rolleyes:

[image]http://www.1969charger.com/images/gallery/C3.jpg[/image]

I don't see Hemi badges on those doors Craig...and what's with the tranny cooler line hanging low?.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
I dunno i found the pic on google.

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
Drove one today at Shakopee Dodge, they fuckin' rock!!!!!!!!!! It's like driving a limo, smooth and quiet. Actually has some giddyup to it too!!! Really nice car. Mercedes is a GOOD influence on the Chrysler line of cars. Thee 300 is also a really nice car, smokes the caddy in ride and comfort!!!!Even impressed my boss who doesn't like DC products. Dollar for dollar, exceptional cars for the money!
Gonna buy a Magnum, way cooler lookin' than the fugly Durango. :puke:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts