Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dodge is targeting the \"Drifting\" crowd with their latest Viper ad.

How many do you think they will sell to these guys?

·
Registered
19,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Re: Dodge is targeting the \"Drifting\" crowd with their latest Viper ad.

I can see Mazda doing it.

·
Registered
259 Posts

How is this drifting focused? It's got a Viper in a drift but a drag car and a rally car.
Drifting is big with the younger crowd. GTO is in it with Millen. Viper is a perfect drift car, big HP, RWD. The other offshore brands use their hi dollar Skylines etc. They won't be selling many of those. I think anytime you showcase your brand the trickles down to anything to sell. These kids are perfect for the SRT 4.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts

good point paul.

the funny thing is drifting is far from new, hell here at sharon speedway and tracks like it all over america, its how racing is done. my dad raced there back in the 60s! new terminology, old techniques

·
Registered
19,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

pauls said:
How is this drifting focused? It's got a Viper in a drift but a drag car and a rally car.
Drifting is big with the younger crowd. GTO is in it with Millen. Viper is a perfect drift car, big HP, RWD. The other offshore brands use their hi dollar Skylines etc. They won't be selling many of those. I think anytime you showcase your brand the trickles down to anything to sell. These kids are perfect for the SRT 4.
:smooch: Catch my drift? :smooch:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts