Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Manny,

i would like a chance at your DLM SC Viper. just wondering if i come down there (its a really long drive) but i am only going if promise to show up. this is with the busa guys nickslick etc etc.

ive asked numerous big hp vipers to run politely and they said no. one roe sc and NOS viper gts and a particular yellow DLM RT10 /images/graemlins/smiles i understand why they wont do it though. both guys know me pretty well i guess so its cool...

just looking for some fun with a big hp viper

let me know if i should make the trip or not.

just so you know my poopra has 114k original miles on the stock motor and stock cams so i think you will pull away but i would like to see how much... maybe some day i can build my self a custom TT viper running AEM. that would be cool.

email me if you want [email protected]

let me know
take it easy
-Bruce

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
TwinVipers

we have to get your car to a track for you to unleash that thing!!!

anything close???

You should have bought my trailer when Mike had it and towed to TOpeka!!! Best track to Date we have ran on!!!

Get to a track soon and just unleash it!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sundiego said:
Hey Bruce, my car is in the shop, but should be back this week. Wanna run at Carlsbad 1/4 on Sat?

Manny thanks for the email! KIT!

sorry no cage in my car. just comfy stock leather power seats. /images/graemlins/smiles

all my runs are done on wide open test tracks with nobody around /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
SVB_Bruce said:
sundiego said:
Hey Bruce, my car is in the shop, but should be back this week. Wanna run at Carlsbad 1/4 on Sat?

Manny thanks for the email! KIT!

sorry no cage in my car. just comfy stock leather power seats. /images/graemlins/smiles

all my runs are done on wide open test tracks with nobody around /images/graemlins/smiles
I don't think most of the big HP Vipers have a cage either. So why not just go to the track and make a run. All they are gonna do is ask you to leave. At least that way you would have time slips for proof.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Bruce,

Does this mean you'll be coming down for our little upcoming event? Our canceled date was selected because that was when you said you and Alex and the GN were all coming down, yet NONE of you came on the assigned date. Still not too late to go, you know.

You've got my email.

Kerry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts