Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling the COMPLETE DLM system off of my car, including Novi2000 compressor, huge intercooler, all brackets, chrome crossmember, engine management, fuel system, water injection, even the DLM engraved valve covers, etc. This system has everything you need to make big power. I ran multiple 10.3's on drag radials.

This system made 840 rwhp and 800 rwtq on my '02 with ported heads, stock '96 cam, forged pistons, Corsa cat back, Belangers, T&D's, and TB's. It would be a great fit for a '96-99 car and even an '00-02 with the addition of forged pistons. Due to the complexity of this killer setup, I would recommend having DLM install and tune this system.

Don't hesitate to PM me with questions. Please do not call Doug unless you are serious as he is a very busy man, although he always seems to have time for the Viper community.

$10k. Monster, motorcycle killing power at a good price. Only has 4000 miles on system.

Thanks,

Chad

·
Registered
5,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The honorable Professor Levin has told me that he would be more than happy to work with the buyer to get this system installed and tuned properly, at a discounted rate!

The PM's have been heavy but no commitment yet, so don't delay getting yourself monster power at a greatly reduced rate.

Thanks,

Chad

·
Banned
2,657 Posts
I'd love to have it. But I just don't have the 10k to buy it. One hell of a deal though. Someone's getting a killer buy.

If you could get the new owners car and your car, in the same place at the same time (at DLM) then he could just do a engine swap and it would be easier on the tuner. Just something to think about.

·
Registered
11,948 Posts
Tanked said:
I'd love to have it. But I just don't have the 10k to buy it. One hell of a deal though. Someone's getting a killer buy.

If you could get the new owners car and your car, in the same place at the same time (at DLM) then he could just do a engine swap and it would be easier on the tuner. Just something to think about.
yeah, that'd be smart. then, you could have somebody else's block

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
And maybe someone with a gen I motor can get a fresh gen II motor, woohoo. :dumbass:

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
What kind of dinero will have to be allocated for an install...ballpark figure?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.