Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well let me start out by saying thanks to Doug over at Doug Levin Motorsports for taking care of my 2004 viper. He took a stock car that made 451 HP and 474 TQ and made it into a Cobra killing, ZO6 eating, Porsche smoking monster! By adding a Paxton supercharger and a corsa catback,(and of course using his years of experience), my car made 730 HP and 688 TQ to the wheels, with 8 lbs of boost. The car drives like a completely stock car, until you stomp your right foot. Thats when the fun begins, however, traction is a problem. Doug is a true stand up guy. Installation is perfection and his service outstanding. Thanks again Doug.... Shawn

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Haven't heard from Doug in a while but when you do you can bet the numbers are always great.
after you put several hundred miles on it bring it back for a re-tune and the numbers might gain a HP or 2.

congrats
rohn

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
nice numbers. its too bad SCs just dont give the kinda torque that should accompany the HP.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Doug is a artist, I love my DLM car.
Blacksrt, have you looked into Pilot Sport Cups? If you are driving on the street I have heard the BFGs are not good. I have the cups with 857 rwhp & 799 rw torque, & they hook up & corner great!

Andy

·
Registered
165 Posts
Jon at parts rack. I do not know how they would be drag racing, but on the street they feel good. I took them around Texas World Speedway for 12 laps & they held good in the corners. There is not much tread on them so I do not know how long they will last. I only drive 1 day a week & on weekends so tread wear is not that important to me.

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
Doug, I left you a voice mail. If you get a chance, call me. Got some questions about my DLM car.

Thanks,

Manny

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.