Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
may i see pics of craigs work? im assuming hes done one before? or pics of yours when/as its finished. how long does it take and is it reasonable $.
thanks man and craig if u read this i am interested if the price and work is right/good.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
:rofl:

No prob. If I charged by the hour at minimum wage you'd be looking at $200+. It's a hobby first and a money maker second.

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
BOOMINJEEP said:
dude ur work looks great but that price is a little too steep for me...
They look awesome but it is true you get what you paid for. Great job Craig! :thumb:

·
Registered
293 Posts
They did make a silver GTS, I got one for a buddy of mine several years ago. If I recall, they were around 40.00 on ebay.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Craig201MPH said:
:rofl:

No prob. If I charged by the hour at minimum wage you'd be looking at $200+. It's a hobby first and a money maker second.

Yeah, I'm a graphic designer / artist and I can appreciate that...I don't suppose you would build a Ford Probe?

I started my collection with the Franklin Mint Pewter Corvette & Shelby Cobra & I purchased a "Battuta" Ferrari from Lilliput motors a few years ago...a REVIVAL car model that was stripped to bare metal...really beautiful.

I like a "bare metal" type finish on car models and it'll be cool to add a model of my own project Ford Probe.
I have a Datsun Z project going & have a model in silver paint but I wouldn't mind a bare metal version of that either...

Beautiful Pewter...
[image]http://www.imagehostplus.com/v2/usr/1113/stingray.jpg[/image]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.