Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Enlightened
28,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got to go back and check my records, but after King GTS won it he sold it to another board member. I know Jason sent off the heads - have they been installed yet? We'd love to hear about the whole experience and results!

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
who got the setup??

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
NO SHIT, JDAWG got the setup, why that slyfox...now i gotta get him to bradenton, LOL he was probably never gonna tell me until his ass shot past me on thr track leaving me saying, "WTF??"

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
what exactly was the heads/cam setup? what size cam? what cfm heads? I gotta know what dawg is packin for the races!

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
We sent JDawg his cam several weeks back. Have not heard anything since then. He is probably busy with the holidays like most of us.

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Hey guys, I am installing these for JDawg. He brought his car to Ga. last Friday. He and I pulled the t&d's Friday night and put the stockers back on then dynoed it Saturday. He wanted a before/after to see what the heads/cam/rocker package makes. I haven't started yet, but it will be ready in plenty of time for the V10 nationals. The heads look reeeeal nice.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Luckily, I was able to purchase the package from KingGTS. Thanks again. Thanks to Viperalley and vendors for the package. The heads are very impressive. Thanks Jason.

John H. had the cam grinded for me and the specs are perfect for my future s/c plans. Thanks John.

As Tony said he is doing the install. Thanks Tony. We did a baseline dyno last weekend and it made a best of 426/466.

Once done we will see what the entire package makes and hopefully we can hit the strip as well to see what improvement it makes there since IMO that is where it counts. My previous best base et was 11.92 at 118.

Will certainly keep everyone posted on how it goes. Now back to playing with all my christmas goodies.

John

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Sounds great JDawg - I expect you will see over 500 rw hp pretty easily. Keep us posted and be careful riding shotgun with 1Tony on your final test drive after the install.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts