Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, I just bought a 2003 srt out in Germany. It was imported in 2018 and has 47,000 miles. And when I went to go look at it, I must have been wearing rose colored glasses. The paintwork 6/10, transmission 7/10, motor condition 8/10, body condition 5/10, interior 3/10 (I already started fixing it the best I could), suspension 5/10. And I paid $40k for it. Also keep in mind I am 22, and I had nothing better to do in my spare time than have a $40k shitbox project car

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
Don't worry what others think about your Viper, as long as you're happy with it. Your boyfriend will most likely want to help you restore it and that can help lead to a stronger relationship down the road. The other positive is that being a woman, which is rare for Viper ownership, will help garner you attention from the Viper community and their help. Congratulations on your transition and welcome to the world of Viper.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Congrats on the Viper! You’ll do just fine & it’ll be more rewarding getting the car where you want it to be.

Age 22 you say? Would anybody else like to be starting over at this age with a vert that needs a little love?

Reactions: 8.0L>1.8T
1 - 11 of 11 Posts