Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,062 Posts
Todd has a pretty good reputation in the Viper Community. These claims seem out of character for his shop. Hope we can hear his side of the story.
No, no they are not. He has hosed more people than you know, me included. Most will keep the peace to avoid conflict. I give big props to Guy. He is a straight shooter and demands honesty. Todd lacks that and subsequently people get screwed

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
The car is now idling perfectly at 850-900 ! Now for the next battle. Either the sequential shifter cable came unhooked or it broke. Shifter just flops back and forth. Have to pull the console and investigate.

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 · (Edited)
That pic below is a locking nut. There is a threaded rod from the shifter base that screws into a female end on the shifting mechanism a few inches in front of the shifter base, then you use the locking nut, so the threaded rod doesn't back out. Definitely wasn't threaded in very far, and definitely not locked with the nut. Had to have the car towed back home just a mile away. Did get to stop at 4 stop signs/lights to get the idle verified to be working, after leaving the house before this happened. View attachment 150649

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Since idle is perfect now, I'll stay with the vent to air filter. The BBK lowered the TPS, so the filter wouldn't fit under it anymore. I ended up getting a swivel 90 degree black AN fitting, and tapping the hole to 1/2in NPT. Should work just fine. Before pic with the ugly blue fitting that didn't match the threads properly, and after pic with the black fitting.

Reactions: 99RT10&GTS

·
Premium Member
19,062 Posts

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·

·
Premium Member
19,062 Posts
Different, somebody said they were taking their cor to Todd for a TT, I posted this thread to him to use as part of his "research"

Reactions: GRCFORCE327

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 · (Edited)
When someone in California says he was "ANAL" about the car when he owned it. Claims there was a suspension noise that was "driving him crazy", so he started replacing all kinds of things, and it ended up being from a shock. Then you find this.

·
Premium Member
19,062 Posts
Most of mine look like that, so.......................... :D

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 · (Edited)
Most of mine look like that, so.......................... :D
Does yours have clean anti-seize compound on the threads and pivot , trying to address a suspension noise?

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 · (Edited)
I know silver and black colors go well together, but I think I'll pass on the black intake filters, since I just installed black wheels from Mike, on the car. Good to know someone in Cali is anal about his car.

Wonder if the state will give me millions of dollars!

Reactions: 99RT10&GTS

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
Out with the black, in with the red.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts