Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
98 SV with exhaust vs 04 stock Z06 from a 30mph roll to 140mph.

Here's the link.
(Hope you don't mind my addition Allan)

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
You've got the Z06 boys pissed off over it. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif
I was reading the posts all afternoon. Congrats!

http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/forum/messages/28/6390.html?1085437350

"Denial is an amazing psychological defense mechanism. It is the coping skill that initially numbs us to changes we do not wish to acknowledge such as losing a race to a superior opponent and having it plastered all over the web."
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Theyve been pissed for over a week. I even got the Z06 owner to post and he collaborated every part of the story, and they still dont believe. Now according to them, he doesnt know how to drive. Funny how he gets the fastest lap times at all the events.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
is there any reason to beleive that the Z06 would even be able to keep up? talk about denial

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They banned me because they saw i was a moderator on the Lambo site, and thought i was the one who banned their members, which i was not.

Its funny but these guys really believe they are close to these cars. Ive read about them beating Srt's, Diablos, Murcielagos and Bikes.

This is not the first z06 ive raced, they are not in the same realm.

·
Registered
723 Posts
It's funny how they are, they take the worst time recorded for the other car, and the best time that happened once for the z06.

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
WOW! Looks like third gear ended the "race".

Hell of a photoshop job Allan! /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
CitySnake said:
Of course....with $10,000 in mods blah blah blah blah blah.....
And of course theres always the "you paid 4 times as much" arguement. I get a kick out of the guys that say "I could have bought a lambo, but I bought a corvette instead". Riiiiiiiiiggghhhttt. "I could have bought a viper, but I got a honda civic instead".

That board is a bunch of whiny little bitches. We proved that a few months ago when we jihadded the place.

Its sad that they banned you Allan. You're one of the most level headed guys on any of these message boards. You respect all cars, regardless of price.

Eddie

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks guys. Im going to be moving into my new home in a few weeks and will either be adding a Viper, or trading the 355 in on a Murcielago. Cant wait.

I hope to meet up with a Ernie here who has an Rt/10 and maybe my buddy with the Z06 and go cruising around. Maybe get some more vids.Better ones hopefully!

As for the Z06 guys, yes they are a bunch of tools. They act like i just came there and made up a story. If i was making up stories, i wouldnt of posted in the past to losing to a Z06 in my 355(modded to a stock z06), and losing to a modded z06 in my stock Esprit.

·
Registered
228 Posts
allan said:
I hope to meet up with a Ernie here who has an Rt/10 and maybe my buddy with the Z06 and go cruising around. Maybe get some more vids.Better ones hopefully!
Just give me a call when you can hang out.

Ernie :thumb:

·
Registered
48 Posts
well i gave you all the credit in the z06 board
its true you cant compare, all the stock z06 i seen here in miami FL run at a local track, have never ran better than 114 mph in the 1/4. now once they are modded its a different story .
but they banned you for using bad words and making trouble with the rest of the members.
sometimes its better to stay quiet after so many post, you know you where not going to get credit for it no matter what.
i'm also shopping around for a viper. to buy

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.