Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone looking for Belanger Tri-y headers? Please PM me, I have a group deal and I need at least 10 people to buy before I can get the deal. You will not believe the price. But like I said this is for a group buy and I need at least 10 people. This is not an advertised price and I assure you that this is the best deal EVER!!!!!!

Please PM me.

If you ever thought abour buying these headers or even ever thought about buying headers...these are the real deal. I will give you all the details.

/images/graemlins/thumbs2

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
PM me the details...

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright here is the info...I have 7 already confirmed and only need 10. Once I get 10 I will stop and call the 10 people.

The group prices is ONLY $1480.00 (not including shipping).

Should you be interested PM me your phone # and I will call you and give you the rest of the info.
Thanks

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
From PARTSRACK website....."Belanger Headers
Belanger super-tuned long tube, Tri-Y headers. Mandrel bent 1 3/4 inch primary tubes, 3 inch collectors. High temp ceramic metallic coating, nickel chrome finish. OBD2 Compliant (no check-engine light).
Headers include all mounting hardware, gaskets, and headers. Belanger advertises a 50 HP gain with these headers.

Package Discount Available!

Note: Now available for the SRT/10 and Competition Coupe!

Price: $1795.00....

.....I am thinking you may get close to 50 rwhp if you have hi flo cats or no cats and a 3 inch catback and obviously the early GENII's will respond better than the creampuffs.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks J:
You da man.. :bowdown:
I have 7 confirmed only need 3 more.
Please let me know
Thanks
Be

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yea! I was reading that..hold up I just off the phone with the company and he is call Lou Belanger right now.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
wow!Looks as if the VCA site and Bill Pemberton, Roof and others are onto this..

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Jerome said:
KingViper said:
Yea! I was reading that..hold up I just off the phone with the company and he is call Lou Belanger right now.
Thanks

I would like this deal to be true, not for myself but for others.
I think I am gonna drop this **** and just buy my stuff for myself instead of trying help others. :nod:

I can't believe that some are so quick to judge.

I am sorry for what ever stress I caused for anyone about this. I guess the saying is right "nice guys end up last."

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
KingViper said:
Jerome said:
KingViper said:
Thanks

I think I am gonna drop this **** and just buy my stuff for myself instead of trying help others. :nod:

I am sorry for what ever stress I caused for anyone about this. I guess the saying is right "nice guys end up last."

KV, there is nothing wrong with trying to help others. RMS is at fault and any ratioal adult will realize that.

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts
KingViper said:
Jerome said:
KingViper said:
Thanks

Hey man, don't give up now. Prove those who doubt you wrong.

The reason I said what I did is that I have no use for headers at this time.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.