Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to give Dan a couple thumbs up. Ordered and received his aluminum/foam engine gaskets and they are on point :) I also appreciate his prompt notification of shipping and invoices. Keep up the good work Dan:thumbs2:

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Many thanks for the post! Glad they arrive safe and sound. Any questions, just let me know.

·
Suspended
25,637 Posts

·
Registered
31,583 Posts
Made my first transaction with Dan back in 2008. Have done reasonably steady business since then as I spend everything else on cars. He can be a stubborn old cuss at times, but then again so am I, and I appreciate the knowledge he brings to our projects.

Reference the Cometic gaskets, I've done several orders of them recently. Can't believe anybody would use anything else.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Made my first transaction with Dan back in 2008. Have done reasonably steady business since then as I spend everything else on cars. He can be a stubborn old cuss at times, but then again so am I, and I appreciate the knowledge he brings to our projects.

Reference the Cometic gaskets, I've done several orders of them recently. Can't believe anybody would use anything else.
Me? Stubborn? Whatever could you mean? :rofl:

I should change my catchphrase from "Perfection. That is our only requirement." to... drumroll:

"My way. Or go fuck yourself."

LOLOL

[Now, what other vendor would openly post that besides me? ha. I post it straight. Don't like it? Reference my new catch phrase ;)]

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
I'll be looking for Front and Rear Stone Guards for my '09 Coupe soon.

Do you keep them in stock?

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I'll be looking for Front and Rear Stone Guards for my '09 Coupe soon.

Do you keep them in stock?
Unfortunately bad timing. At the moment, we have Blem Set Fronts [One of the lower holes behind the tire is not in the correct location] in stock, and Vert Rears. Coupe Rears and Standard Fronts are currently back-ordered from the spring rush.

Fronts should be back in stock mid-june, and hopefully Coupe rears will be early July, but those are a bit down the pipe due to ordering date. If you want immediate protection, you can absolutely install Blem fronts and Vert rears temporarily, they will still protect your paint.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Unfortunately bad timing. At the moment, we have Blem Set Fronts [One of the lower holes behind the tire is not in the correct location] in stock, and Vert Rears. Coupe Rears and Standard Fronts are currently back-ordered from the spring rush.

Fronts should be back in stock mid-june, and hopefully Coupe rears will be early July, but those are a bit down the pipe due to ordering date. If you want immediate protection, you can absolutely install Blem fronts and Vert rears temporarily, they will still protect your paint.
I think I'm OK for the time being, but please keep us updated as to when they will be available for order.

Thanks,
Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts