Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been in talks with John at www.autovation.net about his custom made aluminum pedals. He now has some for the RT/10 and GTS models. Check out site, it will be updated later with more info but they are up now.

I am going to get a set for my car (VR4) and asked him if he would do a group buy for the Viper owners. He said it would be no problem to do. :thumb:

Post here if interested and John will be here later or tomorrow to answer all of your questions. :thumb:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
18,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
18,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
83 Posts
Re: Anyone interested in custom made aluminum pedals ?

I have those exact pedals [color:"red"]in stock [/color] for $61.95 for the set of three, with either "GTS" or "RT/10" on them. If you want them plain, I can get them as well.

·
Premium Member
5,310 Posts
Re: Anyone interested in custom made aluminum peda

I already have those pedals installed, which I got from Bill. If you're looking for a heel-toe solution, they did the trick for me. They also look great in the footwell. Forget bracket-attached pedal kits. I started down that road and will never return. I have those pedals screwed on with nylon-lined locking nuts holding them on.

·
18,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
4,814 Posts

Count me in. I'm interested in the matte finish. Looks like it will complement the MGW goodies niceley (am i a poser or what?).

·
18,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts

Im in for a set of matte finished ones too

·
Premium Member
15,101 Posts

I thought those pedals always pooped off eventually??

1 - 20 of 65 Posts