1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
CONGRATS WARD AND LARRY!CANT WAIT TO SEE THE TIMESLIPS! :rofl: :dance:

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
VERY NICE!WARD THAT MONSTER OF YOURS IS A BALL BUSTER ON THE LOW AND HIGH END! :rofl: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :dance:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
UNlimited is out of control

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Dr Roof said:
UNlimited is out of control

hmmmmmm, that sounds like an invite to a new class Ward :nod:

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Maybe next year there needs to be a 9.50 to 9.99 class and unlimited 9.49 and lower. Who knows with all these mid 0's beeing posted. Way to go Ward.

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
John I was thinking the same thing....FOR NEXT year....I will run the SAME class that I have run all year long. I have only reached the bottom of my class in the last 3-4 weeks.

Cudaman:flag:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
J DAWG said:
Maybe next year there needs to be a 9.50 to 9.99 class and unlimited 9.49 and lower. Who knows with all these mid 0's beeing posted. Way to go Ward.
John
I need a chance so maybe the track Gods will proclaim a new class before the big show down, correction Albert

Ward-o-matic
you da man, you da man, that is what Hank said to the Bill-Dozer when he tied the record.
No more runs until the race your just getting to good, go to work and leave the track alone. Chad needs to stay on top of his game if he doesn't want to see the rear of the Blade runner Ward

Great run, now like always, Where is the Video

rohn

·
4,287 Posts
BigCarrot said:
Hey Ward, didn't I beat you once at SHreveport? That means I will run a 9.6 next time I go to the track, right? /images/graemlins/wink Congrats, dude!

Thanks

But I had to give you a "push" to get you to win your next race.

Ward

·
4,287 Posts
Cudaman said:
BigCarrot said:
Hey Ward, didn't I beat you once at SHreveport? That means I will run a 9.6 next time I go to the track, right? /images/graemlins/wink Congrats, dude!

Thanks

But I had to give you a "push" to get you to win your next race.

Call in sick at the end of the week and come to Florida.....it will be a hoot!

Ward

·
4,287 Posts
THE CHAD said:
Before the offers start rolling in, Ward, will you drive my car? /images/graemlins/drive /images/graemlins/bigsmile
Chad you need to ask only once and quit twisting my arm.....

The answer is YES /images/graemlins/shocked/images/graemlins/shocked /images/graemlins/shocked :nod: /images/graemlins/laughing.gif :nod: /images/graemlins/shocked /images/graemlins/shocked /images/graemlins/shocked

Ward

·
Registered
482 Posts
Ward,

Since I cut a better 60 and better time than you in my car...does that mean I could run 9.60s in your car?

Nice runs. I was at BMP yesterday but didn't see you..

Dave

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
i was thinking the same thing even at shreveport. the classes need to be changed as of yesterday. 9.90-10.49 is ok need to do 9.50-9.89 and do unlimited 9.49 and faster. the unlimited 9.89 and under just isnt gonna cut it, too big a range for fairness

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.