Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got Ward drunk on the last night at the VOI, he started talking about his "new" 550ci motor he is building..Larry what's up??? He says it will be ready for Bradenton...

SW

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Cudaman

Cudaman SPILLED the beans!!!

Cudaman what is up with that???????

you have to tell us now!

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Re: Cudaman

Cudaman needs to do something if he wants to be able to beat a 5300 lb. pickup truck from a roll on the freeway /images/graemlins/owned

--------------------
John Hennessey
Tel: 281-346-1370
HennesseyPerformance.com
World's Quickest Viper: 8.93 ET
World's Quickest/Fastest SRT10: 9.65 @ 156.57
1st Place Overall - 2004 Super Tuner Shootout

·
Registered
2,657 Posts

RedSnake said:
cuda gave us a whipping from a 2nd gear punch on the street. 3rd-5th on the highway was a different story. /images/graemlins/drive
Must have been funny to see it from Ward's perspective.....a twin turbo brick wall on wheels running like a raped ape on the top end. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

:bowdown: V-10 twin turbo.

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts

I thought this thread was because 96rt/10 and Cudaman were together at VOI /images/graemlins/smiles

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
SHEEK! COME ON GOOD BUDDY!THE ONLY ONE STROKING IS U.U ARE THE ONE HAVING YOUR ALL MOTOR ONLY LOAD BUILT AGAIN AND PUT BACK TOGATHER AS WE SPEAK.ARE U TRYING TO RE CAPTURE YOUR YOUTH?BE CAREFUL WITH THOSE BIG CUBIC INCHES AND HIGH COMPRESSION...........KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!UNLESS U WANT THE DETENATION KING AWARD FOR 2004 GIVEN OUT AT BRADENTON.HEY WE CAN CHANGE IT FROM STREETKING TO DETENATION KING! CYA SOON! YOUR PAL..................NORM :rofl: :dance:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
TX WHOS YOUR DADDY said:
SHEEK! COME ON GOOD BUDDY!THE ONLY ONE STROKING IS U.U ARE THE ONE HAVING YOUR ALL MOTOR ONLY LOAD BUILT AGAIN AND PUT BACK TOGATHER AS WE SPEAK.ARE U TRYING TO RE CAPTURE YOUR YOUTH?BE CAREFUL WITH THOSE BIG CUBIC INCHES AND HIGH COMPRESSION...........KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!UNLESS U WANT THE DETENATION KING AWARD FOR 2004 GIVEN OUT AT BRADENTON.HEY WE CAN CHANGE IT FROM STREETKING TO DETENATION KING! CYA SOON! YOUR PAL..................NORM :rofl: :dance:
Come on Norm, seeing all the TT numbers I think that I need to keep the KABOOOOOOOOOM record, it may be all that I have left. :thumb:

rohn

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Cudaman is busy planting what is left over from the crop circle mutilation that cut through Florida. He might have to cut the light at a .002 to get the jump on SW.
One thing that we can all count on no matter what hits Florida is that Ward will be at the track. His place might be with Dorothy and the kids with Toto but Ward will be at the track.

Ward
you did promise some pink grapefruit. lol

rohn

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
SW.....loose lips sink ships.... I will NOT confirm nor will I deny what SW and discussed at the bar at VOI 8.

Norm I was waiting for you at Topeka(over 3000mile trip for me).... you and Scott came BUT you forgot your Viper. I flew 1/2 around the world from Australia to run ya in Ohio......but no Norm. So I drove and battled hurricane Francis to hopefully run in Sheveport...... BUT no Viper....just Norm and Scott.

Although I did win our foot race, but then you made me drink a few shoots. Then we raced again.... which I lost because I was busy throwing up on my shoes when you came running past me.

<<<<<<<<<I WILL BE READY FOR YOU IN BRADENTON >>>>>>

<<<<<<<FOR THE FINALS>>>>>>

<<<<<<<<<BE PREPARED FOR YOUR WHIPPING>>>>>>>>>

I WILL TRAILER YOU.

Cudaman:flag:

·
4,287 Posts

I had no idea who that was ......I though the Hennessy turbo truck was the black one from a while age.

I was giving J Slaughter a ride back to his hotel, when this silver truck came from no where. When the truck pulled up .....it had tinted window so neither of us could see who was inside or how many occupants. It did have temporary tags .....so I though some had just purchased it and was trying to find a Viper to run. The first two run we serious spanked them. Then they pulled in behind us and fallowed us to the interstate...where the high speed runs began. The first run we we barley out ran them ......WTF this is running real fast now. The next run he did take us. The next run I did back EARLY because I did not want to run down the 2 cops ahead of us on the shoulder of the road.

John I would like a rematch.....

I can not dial more boost from inside the car like you. I will run my race programing and turn a few thing on.

THAT IS ONE FAST PICKUP......that could win some some serious money in street racing.... especially from a roll.

P.S. I told you I wanted a ride in it.....I had no idea that was you until we did the high speed rolls ......then I put 2 and 2 together. You should have pulled into the Harvey.

It was a interesting evening fireworks at the bar with Big Carrot and Smoking with CTBARB and the Guy and his girl friend with her breast hanging out of her shirt and neither one figuring it out for 10 minutes.

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
WARD,YOU DESERVE TO WIN EVERY RACE U RUN!YOU ARE THE MOST DEDICATED HARD WORKING MAN IN DRAG RACING I KNOW.IM GLAD U MADE IT BACK TO THE HOUSE SAFE AND SOUND.DID U HAVE TO RENT AN EXTRA TRAILER TO HAUL BACK ALL THE TROPHIES U WON IN SHREVEPORT?WHAT WAS IT 4,5, OR 6 I LOST COUNT.IT WILL BE A PLEASURE TO RUN U IN BRADENTON AT HOME COURT.SCOTT AND I WILL BE THERE LOADED,LOCKED AND READY TO RUMBLE.TAKE CARE! NORM :rofl: :dance:

·
4,287 Posts

Rohn and Chad my nursery looks like the aliens have arrived, it left the fields looking like the movie of Mel Gibson's "Signs". We took all of our staff(except office) ..sales persons, feild crews and landscapers spent 1 work(5days)week.... only spending money and not making any ..... replanting trees, staking trees. That sucked!

Tony (u wise ass) what were you and the other "good ole' boy from Georgia doing while everyone else was at the V- 10 Nationals??????? Looking at crack .....Tony says to Mike I have a bigger one than you.....

BTW I own your Street tire trophy and took 2 other street tire trophies......I will help you with the math....3 street tire trophies and a new set of Pilots.

See ya at the finals ...... Tony it is now your time to watch out for a hurricane.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts

Hey Cudaman, that was some fun racing. That was really the first time I have run anything fast like your car in that truck. Currently it does not have a boost controller on it. You spanked me the first 2 races, but the 3rd one was a better reflection for how the truck runs when on boost.

Anyway, I would be glad to rematch with you next time with the boost contoller in the truck.

Take care man and talk to you soon.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.