Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Crappy track conditions and nearly taking out the Viper car next to him (aka: don't forget to point the wheels straight for your launch!), Cudaman ran another 9.92 today.

Congratulations Ward!!!

JD

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,546 Posts
CONGRATS WARD!GLAD ALL THOSE POWER ADDERS ARE WORKING FOR U!GREAT DRIVING SKILLS :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :rofl: :dance:

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
The cudaman is getting tuned up for the TX Whos Your Daddy!

who is gonna win at the light????????????????????????

·
Registered
239 Posts
Cudaman forged out into the Florida heat today, in the 80s and humid he knocked out another 9 second pass in his well built Macedo car. 9.92 at approx. 140 mph. I think the Super Street Class is all rapped for Bradenton. Way to go Ward.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
John

Me and Chad will be there soon to join all the fun!

·
Premium Member
4,903 Posts
Congrats Ward......you need to step up and run the unlimited class next month. Theres going to be a party and I plan on being right smack in the middle /images/graemlins/chucks

·
Registered
239 Posts
Dr Roof said:
John

Me and Chad will be there soon to join all the fun!
Dr. Roof, are you in Florida? Tried reaching you a few times, no luck though. We have been going to the track with several different Vipers over the last few weeks, thought you could use some mental break from re-roofing Florida.

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,110 Posts
Thanks Joesph and for the post.

Thanks twinvipers, Norm, Chad, John, JDawg, Simms, and Brian.

There is the slip and it was my first time back to the track after first 9 pass and it was my first (Nitrous) pass to boot(back to back 9 's on two different days)

[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/65311_21_04_.JPG[/image]

Cudaman:flag:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.