Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cudaman breaks into the 9\'s!

Congrats to the Cudaman for laying down a 9.92 in front of about 800 people this afternoon. [email protected] . dang!!!

[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/146cuda.jpg[/image]

:bowdown:

Rumor has it that there was a video from bradenton today. if someone has it, please post!

JD

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
Re: Cudaman breaks into the 9\'s!

whoooo hoooo!!!

couldn't happen to a nicer guy too!

congrats - you earned that one :thumb:

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts

BROTHER WARD...... CONGRATS TO YOU AND LARRY I KNOW HOW HARD YOU GUYS HAVE WORKED ON GETTING THERE.THE DESTINATION IS WELL WORTH THE JOURNEY! NORM :rofl: :dance: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Registered
4,773 Posts

Great Job Ward...

This cool weather is paying off for racers. I LOVE IT even with my car on the street...

G

·
Registered
3,494 Posts

Way to go Ward. I am sure now that you have broken into the 9's, you will now visit them regularly. Fast car and good driver.

John

·
Registered
292 Posts

Damn! /images/graemlins/dude3 Feels good after sitting on that 10.0 - Doesn't it? Congrats on the 9 sec pass. You've certainly put forth the effort and you deserve it. Now, lets see a repeat performance at the December V-10 Nats. I'll be looking forward to it...
Scott W

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts

BIG GUN said:
Damn! /images/graemlins/dude3 Feels good after sitting on that 10.0 - Doesn't it? Congrats on the 9 sec pass. You've certainly put forth the effort and you deserve it. Now, lets see a repeat performance at the December V-10 Nats. I'll be looking forward to it...
Scott W
We can BOTH relate to hanging at the 10.0 mark for awhile /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Cudaman:flag:

·
4,287 Posts

John Hennessey said:
Congrats guys, yall worked hard and got a great number.
Thanks John.....

It too longer than I thought it would .....it seemed like I was stuck at the 10.0 mark. I wanted to break in the 9 myself...it was a hard headed thing. I thought if I ran another 10.0, I was going to give Larry a heart attack. Larry was excited as I was. We both desired it!!!!

·
Registered
2,169 Posts

Ward

Great Job Buddy!

I remember my first 9 second pass I wanted to cry I was so happy!

·
4,287 Posts

Dr Roof said:
Ward

Great Job Buddy!

I remember my first 9 second pass I wanted to cry I was so happy!
I will never forget the look in Lee Saunders face when he did his first 9..... He looked like an owl and you could feel his excitement level as running at his friends, we were just as excited as he was. There is a level of electricity that is in the air after the 9 pass.

It makes you want to hug complete total strangers............

The owner/driver has to really work for that 9.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.