Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THE SHEEK AND HIS MIGHTY RSI MOTOR ONLY GTS IN A SHOW OF TRUE DRAG RACING SKILL TOOK OUT THE FIRE BREATHING SUPERCHARGED NITROUS LOADED MACEDO MOTORSPORTS RT 10 OF CUDAMAN.IT WAS ALL OVER FOR CUDAMAN AS THE SHEEK CAME OUT OF THE HOLE WITH A FASTER REACTION TIME.WAY TO GO SHEEK!THE TEXAS POSSE RULES!SORRY WARD AND BEAV BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME! :rofl: :dance:

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JEROME,YES, CUDAMAN RAN A 10.38 AND THE SHEEK RAN A 10.48 BUT A QUICKER RT.BOTH ETS WERE OFF FOR THESE TWO.DONT KNOW ANYTHING ELSE RIGHT NOW AS IM NOT IN COLUMBUS.SHEEK CALLED AND LEFT A VOICE MAIL.

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Norm, at least they showed up. :leaving:

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
SW's reactio time was

0.004!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

only way you get that kinda time is by GUESSING when that damn amber light is gonna hit, problem is...SW does it too damn often /images/graemlins/toothy

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
Well Norm lets recap: I owned you in Bowling Green, Then you called me out in Topeka.... I drove 3300 miles with my truck and trailer and car. I took a week off from work to run you ....You showed up, BUT did not bring your car, you did bring Scott but NO car.

I called you out prior to Columbus but I was going to do the same thing to you....NOT show up.

I had planned to go on a business trip in Australia for 3 months prior to the race. I cut 10 DAYS off a business trip (collecting plants in Australia with professors from the University of Florida, Research personal from the state of Florida and the curator of the most famous Botanical gardens in Florida Fairchild Gardens). I decided at last minute, 58 hours before the race to come. It cost me thousands of dollars to change my plans. BUT I wanted to race my friend Norm and Scott.

My wife sent one my employees and his 5 year old son ( he would not have gotten back in time to pick up his son from daycare so he took him with him) to Miami to pick up my truck from a nursery there. He got back with his son at mid nite and met my wife there to hook up my trailer. Then drove my truck and trailer to my house getting there at 2:00 am.
The next morning Vern Hill drove over and he and my 14 year old son loaded my Viper into the trailer. He and my wife drove 2 1/2 hours in heavy rain to Orlando where she (my 2 boys were at home with their Uncle) rented a car and drove 2 1/2 hours back home. My wife, Theresa was very uncomfortable driving my F350 dolley with a 24 ft trailer in the rain thru major road construction on I 4 in Dinsey world and 2 major city's traffic....Tampa and Orlando.

Larry Macedo drove my truck and trailer to Ohio, just so I could race YOU !

Meanwhile I was in Cairnes Austriala, I cut my business trip in 1/2 ....losing much money on prepaid hotels and 3 guides for plant collecting in the outback and the cost of changing air flight in less than 3 days.

I left the hotel at 4:45 am and got to the airport 2 hours in advance and flew to Brisbane Australia to sit for 3 1/2 hours due to security and it being a international flight. I flew 16 hours to LA and went thru custom for my plants and seeds that I brought back.Then I sat in L.A. for 4 hours and then flew to Chicago.Where I sat there for 2 more hours before I flew to Columbus. There a friend Lawerance from the Florida posse picked me up from the airport and took me to the trackat aprox. 8:00pm were I started raceing in the street tire shoot out.

I got 45 minutes of sleep on the planes (I can not sleep on a plane) I also had to keep my self a wake at the airport because I felt if I fell a sleep in the airport I might miss my flight.

GUESS WHAT AFTER ALL OF THIS YOU DID NOT SHOW UP./images/graemlins/shocked You need to get Linginfelter to finish your new modifications and show up!

BY THE WAY SINCE LARRY MACEDO BUILT MY MOTOR IN FEB. 2003 MY MOTOR HAS NEVER BEEN APART OR MODIFIED, ONLY OIL CHANGES HAVE BEEN DONE TO THE MOTOR, I added 1 lb of boost(changed pulley in early Dec) and added a 50 HP shoot of Nitrous(I have NO intercooler) for the Bradenton V-10 Nationals in 2003.

YES Congrats to SW he drove one hell of a race..... .004 ( that record will not be broke anytime soon)and a 1.47 60 ft is what put me on the trailer. At the 1/8 SW was at doing a 101.6 to my 105.6 and the end I had driven a 10.382 and SW had drove a 10.485. That race SW would have anyone in that class on that trailer.

BUT THE IMPORTANT THING TO REMEMBER IS .......... CUDAMAN IS STILL THE OWNER/DADDY OF "TX WHOS YOUR DADDY".

Cudaman:flag:

P.S. Thankyou Theresa and Vern Hill and Larry Macedo for making it possible for me to race Columbus..... Third place winner of Super Pro Street(with the fastest ET)

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Ward
Sounds like the other half of your race team, your wife is a great Lady. Live to fight another day is all that we can do and I am sure that you being the most devoted and dedicated to the V-10 Nationals will be at many more races over the next several years.

You do hold one record that I feel safe in saying that it will never be broke, miles traveled to a race, how many thousands?

Great seeing you again as always.

Rohn
PS: Next race you need to bring all of us a pink grapefruit

·
Registered
950 Posts
"WHO'S YOUR DADDY" WILL BE OWNED THIS TIME NEXT MONTH IN SHREVEPORT. I spoke to Norm from the track on Friday and he was full of excuses as to why he couldn't attend this round in Ohio. I'm starting to think the car is in Indiana right now being tuned, but we'll never know the straight scoop.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
cudaman has SET THE BAR for hardcore. either that or confirmed his simple insanity /images/graemlins/toothy

nah, in all seriousness, hes a true and dedicated racer and its guys like him that make these events as good as they are

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
Here is some pictures from the Outback

[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/653Australia_Koloa.jpg[/image]

[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/653Australia_airplane_pix.jpg[/image]

coast of Brisbane Australia

[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/653Australiaes.jpg[/image]

A plant collector on left, Woman on right was one of our guides

[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/653Australia_transport.jpg[/image]

Ferry was taking our red bus across the river, the guard on the front of our bus and he car to right is for Kangaroos so they don't jump thru the windows and killl the driver and passengers

[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/653Australia_Kangaroo.jpg[/image]

I was telling the Kangaroo and Koloa about the V-10 Nationals ...notice the shirt I was wearing

Cudaman:flag:

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
WARD AND THE BEAV,BIG GUN AND I HAD GOOD INTENTIONS OF GOING TO COLUMBUS.YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED AT THE LAST MINUTE ON THE WAY TO THE AIRPORT.A BRIGHT BLINDING LIGHT OCCURRED DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF OUR CAR.THE NEXT THING WE SAW WAS A VISION.IN THAT VISION WERE TWO VIPERS DRAG RACING ONE WAS A BLUE RT 10 WITH FLORIDA PLATES THE OTHER WAS A RED GTS WITH TEXAS PLATES.THE RED GTS WAS AT LEAST 4 CAR LENGTHS AHEAD OF THE BLUE RT 10 JUST ABOUT TO CROSS THE FINISH LINE.WE THEN HEARD A VOICE SAY "DO NOT GO TO COLUMBUS THE SHEEK WILL TAKE CARE OF WARD AND THE BEAV.GO TO BRADENTON FLORIDA TOWARD THE END OF THE YEAR AND PUT WARD AND THE BEAV ON THE TRAILER IN THEIR OWN BACK YARD". SUDDENLY THE VISION AND VOICE WERE GONE.WE HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO TURN AROUND AND GO HOME.WARD THIS WAS OBVIOUSLY AN ACT OF DIVINE INTERVENTION!IM SURE U CAN UNDERSTAND NOW WHY SCOTT AND I DID WHAT WE DID.THE VISION WAS A HIGHER POWER DIRECTING US.WARD AND LARRY I OFFER MY HUMBLE APOLOGY AND PROMISE THAT WE WILL PUT THE BOTH OF U ON THE TRAILER BEFORE THE NEW YEAR ROLLS AROUND.TAKE CARE AND KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOURSELVES.YOUR PALS! NORM AND SCOTT P.S. THE DOWN UNDER PICS ARE GREAT! :rofl: :dance:

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Len,

No amount of YOUR smack would or could be effective after seeing those Bee yoo Tee FUL pics. Stop :dance: around and JUST BRING IT!!

That is.. unless you can reproduce similar style pics!

Jay /images/graemlins/laughing.gif K.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.