Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to thank my son Justin(14 yrs old) for editing it and posting it and Todd the Nitrous guy for shooting the video!

Larry Macedo built my motor on 2/5/03 and the motor has never been apart or anything done or added to the motor since then, other than oil changes. We added more boost(changed the pulley)and added Nitrous. My car has almost 26,000 miles on it and has had 2 track days (aprox 6-7 hours each event) of Sebring track events www.safemotorsports.com on it as well. I also have been to EVERY V-10 National event this year and have raced in the the street tire shoot out, BFG shoot out and have run the 10.49-9.90 Super Pro Street at EVERY RACE. My wife and 2 sons and I go out to eat and go on weekend cruises regularly.......

SO ......

THANKYOU LARRY MACEDO

Enjoy the video. http://home.tampabay.rr.com/treasone/9.922 Final.avi

·
Premium Member
7,496 Posts
AWESOME JOB Ward and to your son for the video!! Great job. That ought to encourage a few more people to sign up for the V10 Nats in Bradenton.

Is it alright if I ask you "WHO'S YOUR DADDY?" :dance: :dance: :dance: /images/graemlins/thumb1

·
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Simmers said:
Nice run :thumb:

Son does a good job, got one without the music and just the sound of pure Viper muscle though? :nod:
Done. Check back on the download page. (link)

Cudaman :flag:

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
WARD,EXCELLANT RUN AND AWESOME DRIVING!YOU GOT US COVERED BIG DADDY.CONGRATS TO LARRY MACEDO FOR DOING HIS PART AND GETTING ONE OF HIS INTO THE 9'S.WHAT WAS THE TEMPATURE AT BRADENTON?WARD AS OF YESTERDAY U ARE FASTER THEN US FOR THE TIME BEING.DONT LET YOUR GUARD DOWN CAUSE WE ARE COMING TO LOAD U AND LARRY MACEDO ON THE TRAILER NEXT MONTH! :rofl: :dance: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Norm......

It was 78 degrees at 4:00pm that was the high for the day. I went to the track early(9:00AM)and because the weather was VERY nice early in the morning, mid 60's. Normally on test and tune they will start running at 10:00. This event(Nostalgia Outlaw) was so large I was only able to make 2 passes all day long. They starting running at 1:30 when I did my first pass(10.2). The second and last pass was when I hit pay dirt.

Norm we now have to be careful not to drive our cars too fast to drive out of our brackets.

Norm ....I have answer my calling ...... Now the HEAT is on.

Cudaman:flag:

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
awesome run brother. getting closer to that breakout. congrats

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Ward Congrats to you, Yer Famolee and Larry Macedo!!

9 Seconds!! Very Impressive!!

Jay K.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
DAYUMMMMMMMMM....Nice run

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
You need to update that sig! :thumb:

The video is still not working for me. /images/graemlins/sad

·
Registered
482 Posts
nice runs Cuda. My car is going in for headers, roller rockers, tunning and some nitrous....so hopefully soon enough we will have a couple low 10 second vipers running around =)

Dave

·
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.