Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not to sound like a puss or anything, but, anyone put a cruise control in their Viper? I'm talking like the one that Jon B sells or Snake Oyl Prods.

I am actually looking to take a look at the installation instructions to see how much of a pain it is to do. I have heard that can be quite a pain.

I have gunboats for feet, and the opportunity to take a break on a longer drive would be nice.

thanks

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Steve911 said:
Not to sound like a puss or anything, but, anyone put a cruise control in their Viper? I'm talking like the one that Jon B sells or Snake Oyl Prods.

I am actually looking to take a look at the installation instructions to see how much of a pain it is to do. I have heard that can be quite a pain.

I have gunboats for feet, and the opportunity to take a break on a longer drive would be nice.

thanks

Too late.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess I deserved it....... On the bright side, your response could have been worse. :doh:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.