Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Steve, thought you were content just living the married life, not hanging out with the Viper guys any more? Would be good to see you out at some events.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Steve, thought you were content just living the married life, not hanging out with the Viper guys any more? Would be good to see you out at some events.
Hey Shawn, yeah man I've just been busy with life and with our newborn son, other stuff has had to just take a backseat. Gonna try and make a effort to attend/participate more in this and upcoming years.

Heard you got yourself a fancy new car.

·
Registered
31 Posts
sorry my pictures are horrible or I would post better ones. I do enjoy the car but I have driven just about everything. Vettes, supras, GTR and this BY FAR gets the most attention and just too much attention for me. If i won the lotto I would have one and play with it but at the current stage im at moving my shop and re-locating back to Raleigh is my main priority. It is a bit awkward how alot of people calling about the car all want blue with stripes or red. I would have thought for certain people would want the colors you dont see as often.

·
Registered
31 Posts
i like it also but personally if I was buying one to keep I would try to find something with no stripes and you dont see often. But they do look gorgeous. Spread to word guys ill pay a good fee for someone who can assist in selling it.

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
sorry my pictures are horrible or I would post better ones. I do enjoy the car but I have driven just about everything. Vettes, supras, GTR and this BY FAR gets the most attention and just too much attention for me. If i won the lotto I would have one and play with it but at the current stage im at moving my shop and re-locating back to Raleigh is my main priority. It is a bit awkward how alot of people calling about the car all want blue with stripes or red. I would have thought for certain people would want the colors you dont see as often.
Rather have your color than red.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts