Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got great news from Becky and Roe racing today... :thumb:

I am #2 in line for the gen 1 Roe S/C that will be available in May. /images/graemlins/thumb1 I will be getting the 50lb injectors with the non polished (I like the black better and only 5 were ordered) kit. I am going with the 7 psi pulley setup.

I don't know if I should say this but because I love you guys here it is. Sean only has 35 kits available and they are going fast. I got an email from him early because I was bugging the shit /images/graemlins/laughing.gif out of him for one. But he will put it on his website soon. So if anyone wants a gen 1 Roe S/C in May...contact them soon or else the list might fill up.

So I am thinking with the stuff I have planned to be installed at the same time...I should be pushing over 600 RWHP and 675 T. And at ONLY 3000 RMPs it will be about 375RWHP and 660 T. /images/graemlins/drive

Dayum ...now that is what I am talking about...

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is actually a better deal than the Gen 2. On the Gen 2, you had to pay extra for the 50lb injectors. Sean (da man) is including as part of the package instead of charging an extra $12 per injector upgrade like he did with the Gen2. Also, there will be a couple more parts than the Gen2 because of the alternator. But he is pretty much giving everything in the Gen2 kits plus the free upgrades, your choice of pulleys all for the SAME PRICE as the Gen 2 kits.

He didn't even take inflation into consideration... /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Ahhhh yes...I remember my first supercharged Viper drive /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
Rest your facial muscles...cause you'll be all smiles!

·
Premium Member
2,120 Posts
Shit.. you know the hard part is deciding if i have enough power or not as the car stands right now. It is also hard for me in the respect that i could take the same amount of money and turn another vehicle into a dedicated autoX car. 7G's is not a insignificant amount of money for some of us. Decisions...

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Roadkill said:
7G's is not a insignificant amount of money for some of us.
Roadkill..beleive it or not, I am in the same boat. There is a lot of other things I can do with 7G, but here is my thinking. next time i see a $350,000.00 supercar pull up next to me...he is a dead man...nah I am joking.

Spending 7G on my car just means...I need to work a little harder for other toys... :nod:

This is not a sales pitch and I can assure you I am not getting anything from Sean by saying this.

but...the 7G you spend will be worth a lot more in the pure enjoyment from the car. If 7G is gonna make me happy as calm...then spend the money (that is what my wife said... /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif).

·
Premium Member
2,120 Posts
It's a good viewpoint Kingviper.. and no, I don't see it as you trying to be a kissass to Sean. His products and service seem to speak for themselves. I may just need to do some toy reduction in other categories and pony up the cash for one of these.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
good choice man...I am sure you will be just as happy as me.

BTW...to make you feel better...I am buying this S/C while in the process of acquiring a resturant. That just means that I will have to work harder at my current company. Nothing better than working late for a S/C. That is dam good motivation. :thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts