Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· You mean Shenanigans
4,669 Posts
dansauto said:
note it has a salvage title-which I don't understand if he has no collision insurace? Salvage titles are issued in insurance claims.
This car was already wrecked and rebuilt by it's WA owner. I'm sure this is the kid that was trying to unload the car last month on Corvette Forum. It was ragged out and I guess he just couldn't leave well enough alone. Now he isn't even going to get the $low-30's it was previously worth as a salvaged car.

· Registered
5,021 Posts
Damn, he killed it.

"She's dead Jim"........."dammit Spoke, I'm a doctor, not an auto mechanic"

· Registered
496 Posts
makes me sick. That a kid my age did that to a beautiful GTS....but he deserves it...driving without insurance is STUPID...what if he hit someone else and hurt someone, or even killed them!?...if i could smack the kid upside the head right now i would....

Anthony

· Registered
380 Posts
Dear Ego Racer,

Tommorrow I will be married to the same cute little blonde for 27 years, and if your wife is telling you to get a Viper while she is pregnant, I would say you have a keeper too!! Congrats on both counts, and sounds like you may have two babies in your future ( human and reptilian,ha ).

· Registered
21,933 Posts
Bill Pemberton said:
Dear Ego Racer,

Tommorrow I will be married to the same cute little blonde for 27 years, and if your wife is telling you to get a Viper while she is pregnant, I would say you have a keeper too!! Congrats on both counts, and sounds like you may have two babies in your future ( human and reptilian,ha ).
Congrats! I hope I am as fortunate!

· Banned
2,657 Posts
Congrats. Your wife sounds alot like mine. When I came back from Iraq....a few days latter a big truck showed up and droped off the car. It was CRAZY. Now...If I can just stop myself from moding the car untill I can buy her something that's nicer then her Kia Optima.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.