Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JUST WRECKED MY GTS...AN ASSWIPE DECIDED TO HIT HIS BRAKES AS i ENTERED FREEWAY BECAUSE HE HEARD ME COMING BUT DIDNT SEE ME IN HIS BLIND SPOT I THEN MADE A HARD AVOIDANCE MANUVER CAME BACK RIGHT CAUGHT HIS REAR SPUN OUT AND INTO RETAINING WALL

·
Mod-errrr-ator
7,532 Posts
snkbite97 said:
JUST WRECKED MY GTS...AN ASSWIPE DECIDED TO HIT HIS BRAKES AS i ENTERED FREEWAY BECAUSE HE HEARD ME COMING BUT DIDNT SEE ME IN HIS BLIND SPOT I THEN MADE A HARD AVOIDANCE MANUVER CAME BACK RIGHT CAUGHT HIS REAR SPUN OUT AND INTO RETAINING WALL
That sucks newbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where in Phoenix are you???????????????

Bli and I live in Scottsdale.

BTW........ All caps aren't a necessity around here.

Sorry to hear about your car.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
snkbite97 said:

sorry but you hit his rear it's your driving not his, your fault. How long have you owned your Viper and are you sure that you can handle the aggressiveness of a Viper. How do you know he heard you coming, did he tell you or just what you think?
Even if he hit his brakes you must have not been watching the car in front. Stop looking around to see who might be watching you, driving is a full time job, not a fools job. :thumb:
better luck next time

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Man, sorr to hear that!! It's good you're O.K.

Why is it SO many people post about wrecking their vipers on a freeway / interstate,etc ENTRANCE RAMP. Anyone else ever notice that? From now one I'm going to start giving the advice of "watch those on ramps"

G

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
jk..he told the police he heard a loud car near and hit his brakes because he was unsure where I was just as I came up behind him from his right rear to go behind him and pass on leftside...yes my fault no doubt for not leaving more space but it would of been a clean pass had he not hit brakes..something I didnt anticipate...I was not worried about who was looking...but I was doing a head/shoulder look because I dont trust mirrors only because of that nasty gts blindspot on lane changes..Is it true that the kuhmos are far superior to the pilots? I felt like I was back in Chicago on a sheet of ice not sure bout handling car because in this situation I felt limited in my ability to regain control once it went sideways

·
Mod-errrr-ator
7,532 Posts
viper spray said:
post pics
I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you...

He appears to have a bad case of selective responsiveness.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.