Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Until you've heard it from the Man Paolo or myself (His Lackie!) and imaginary Project Manager in charge of Feature creep Control, You aint herd Shiyat!!

Crockett,

Get your head outta Maxim's MILF edition and concetrate on what your an expert at!... MILFs!!

Now all of you Pot Stirrers ..Two Words Get outtahere!!!

Jay K.

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Seriously Crockett, You couldn't be further from the truth so why start this BS??

Motivation please? If its rumor you've heard please clarify.

Thanks,

Jay K.

ps. For those who want fact from fiction, listen up. This car IS and WILL destroy Bonneville's 300 MPH record,the 7 Second Barrier in the quartermile,and the Silver State Classic AND IN THIS PARTICULAR ORDER. Sometimes its easier to post Bullshit when the truth is a little harder to obtain.

Thanks again,

Jay K.

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Please reread my post. BS flows Freely The Truth and patience Doesn't. :nod:

Jay K.

·
Focus!
5,585 Posts
I hope this isn't true especially after all of the hard work that he's put into his system. But if it is, I'm sure Paolo will not only learn from what happened but make his product even better.

Although, I doubt the car would suffer from a lot of detonation; his A/F's were definetly on the safe side.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Is that crickets I hear??? Really, guys, why is it such a big deal?? A guy with minimal engine building knowledge built a killer turbo system in his garage. What is to be expected? Rome wasn't built in a day. Hopefully he'll learn what went wrong and it won't happen again on the next engine. Do you think the big tuners have never blown anything up??? Shitttttttt... Hell, I melted nine pistons in my '01! Shit happens! It's not the end of the world! All of you nutswingers WILL be ok too! Trust!

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.