Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Randall, why have you "bumped" threads all day? Every time I turn around, you're at the bottom of a thread, bump.

Tanked, pleeeeeeeaaaaseeeeee change your screen name to Douche.

Thanks,

Chad

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
THE CHAD said:
1) So you are bumping every thread 'cause RedSnake bumped one? Fair enough I guess. You sure are showing him :sleeping:

2) Now Tanked, how 'bout it?
just don't think it's right for a couple of mods constantly personlly atacking people on this site.You have mods bumping each others personal attack threads?just making a point with the bumps.

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
randall said:
THE CHAD said:
1) So you are bumping every thread 'cause RedSnake bumped one? Fair enough I guess. You sure are showing him :sleeping:

just don't think it's right for a couple of mods constantly personlly atacking people on this site.You have mods bumping each others personal attack threads?just making a point with the bumps.
Randall, if you're out to punish the mods, perhaps you need to draw a more definitive line between your present "bumping" tactics and your anger with the mods. Prior to your last post, your devilish scheme was so cunning that it remained a finely tuned covert operation to all of us. Sorry, but now we're on to you!

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
CitySnake said:
randall said:
THE CHAD said:

Randall, if you're out to punish the mods, perhaps you need to draw a more definitive line between your present "bumping" tactics and your anger with the mods. Prior to your last post, your devilish scheme was so cunning that it remained a finely tuned covert operation to all of us. Sorry, but now we're on to you!
City,
I'm not"ANGRY"?Just think that it goes overboard to often and I wasn't trying to be"CUNNING"at all?

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Maybe we need a slightly different tactic for the little guy. How about:

TANKED, whatever you do, do not, I repeat, do not change your screen name to Douche.

That should do it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.